Worst feeling in the world...

Whats the worst feeling for u to go thru?

• Lonely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loosing a loved one

• Feeling Ugly

• Being Unoticed

• Loosing a loved one...But not death...Just loosing touch with that person and never knowing why the

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Syd4Vaughn

Cadet
Loosing a loved one...But not death...Just loosing touch with that person and never knowing why the f*** it happened.

SarkneySpy

Cadet
I voted in this along time ago and put lonely. But now i have to think it is looseing someone, but not to death, just not knowing why the f*** it happed. That just happened to me and it was the worst feeling I've ever had in my life.

albob

Cadet
Losing the loved one. And it doesn't matter how-be death or difficult sitation.
The worst think is to lost him/her :(

garnergarnish

Its the end of the World as we know it!!
i chose the last one...losing a love one and not understanding why. this is only because i have never really experienced the death of someone really close to me. But the thought of losing my girlfriend brings me to tears. i don't think about it, because without her there, by my side, i would actually be lost to the world. I'm like a kite and she's my string...she keeps me in this world. i couldn't live without her. :shamefullyembarrased:
well i must say i am totally with what i said back then as i have since lost 2 girlfriends who i have loved more than anything...one in the last couple of days and it is the worst feeling in the world. Though i can imagine feeling lonely when you are with someone must also be awful as i have a friend who is married but always lonely.

SpyGirl426

Cadet
I said losing a loved one because it was either between that and losing someone not to death and with the latter at least you know the person is out there somewhere and there's a chance you'll reunite someday. With death, you know you'll never talk to or see that person ever again. It's a horrible feeling.

I said losing a loved one i lost 3 grandparents within in 3 years and i was only 6 when my pap died at 68

I just can not stand losing any on else in my life right now sicne i will start high school in the fall

Top Bottom