Worst feeling in the world...

Whats the worst feeling for u to go thru?

• Lonely

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loosing a loved one

• Feeling Ugly

• Being Unoticed

• Loosing a loved one...But not death...Just loosing touch with that person and never knowing why the

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All of them really, however I would have to say being unoticed. I think i have a mental issue with having to be noticed. It's like I MUST HAVE ATTENTION. However, I never seem to get it. My opinion is not noted, my voice is not heard. *Sigh*

I have to go with losing a loved one (through death I assume)

I am currently experiencing losing a loved one, but not through death. I am coming to the realization that this person doesn't need me in her life as much as she used to, because she has made other friends - yet I still need her friendship. It hurts alot, but I know it would hurt alot more if she no longer exsisted.

wow I feel almost bad now since I've never actually experienced losing a loved one... neither through death nor just drifting away... but I can imagine how it feels (although it feels a lot worse than that, i'm sure) and I really do sympathise for all who have had to go through that :(

so I have to say being unnoticed... i just hate it (n)

Well, for me at the moment....Waking up and realising I didnt Die in my sleep is the worst feeling... :( Life realy sucks right now.

I voted for the losing a loved one though. I've lost many reletives and friends in my life, and no matter how often it happens, it doesnt make it any easier.

i chose the last one...losing a love one and not understanding why. this is only because i have never really experienced the death of someone really close to me. But the thought of losing my girlfriend brings me to tears. i don't think about it, because without her there, by my side, i would actually be lost to the world. I'm like a kite and she's my string...she keeps me in this world. i couldn't live without her. :blush:

I put being lonley as the worst thing to feel. It's terrible, feeling like no one cares whether or not you're there. I've never lost a loved one, but i know that would be worst than feeling lonley.

i think feeling lonely is awful, cos you feel like no one really cares,
but then losing a loved one and not really knowing why is awful as well
thats sorta happening to me at the moment my best friend found her self a new best friend and practially ditched me
so i dont reallt have a best friend anymore (n)

should be an all of the above choice. they're all terrible to go through. i can probably say I've been through several of them.

Being lonely is a depressing feeling and I kind of feel that way when my friends sometimes ditch me to do something, or i get excluded. i remember last year at Winter Ball(kind of like prom) I was about the only one among my friends that didn't have a date. my friends pratically ditched me and i was personally offended because i can remember them saying like one sentence to me, which was the word hi. I got fed up and left.

Losing a loved one, that is literally one of the worst feelings you can possibly have. It just upsets you to think about it.

Feeling ugly, another horrible feeling that I've been through. I just hate being so self-conscious about how I look.

Being Unoticed hurts too. You try to say something and everyone acts like you're not there. Hurts.

Last option-I hate this one the most. It's difficult, I've been through this with some members of my family. It hurts also. :sadangel:

being unnoticed, because it goes along with being lonely. being lonely totally blows, but being unnoticed or feeling invisible means you are lonely, even with you are with people. and i hate that more than anything.

m-c

I've never lost a loved one ... although if i did that would probably the worst. but for now for me it's being lonely. sometimes not even the "being lonely part" but the, feeling alone. even if your surrounded by so many people, it's the feeling that no one undesrtands you thats terrible. :-\

In me Ive gone thru loosing a loved one by death alot and also loosing touch with a loved one.I mean I lost my mom almost a year ago but trust me it always feels like t was yesterday,u remember every single detail of the moment,u feel like ur dying or that u want to just die,specially when you couldnt bare b there cause of how much pain it caused u.Its just not good and well its gonna b with u forever.Ive lost uncles,aunts and other family.

But yeah the one that is also very bad is loosing touch.Cause I mean ur completely clueless,u try,u try not to but theres no option.U just gotta let go and day in day out u feel pretty weird and bad.

:depressed:

Back