Worst. Movie. Ever?

Valentino

Scout
There's a whole bunch of them... some are so bad they're funny, while others are just so bad and there are absolutely no redeeming qualities about them. What are some of the worst movies out there in your opinion?

The two I think of off the top of my head;
The Room
Horrible acting, completely random characters/plots that never get explained, and it's just sooooo bad. The main character/director/writer later argued it was meant to be a comedy but it's clearly not. It is however so bad that it is funny xD There are random scenes like the main group of guys appearing in tuxedo's throwing a football around for absolutely no reason. Why are they in tuxs? What the hell are they doing? His girlfriends mother at one point says "The doctors definitely say it's cancer", and it is NEVER mentioned again, etc. It's just so bad.

2 Headed Shark Attack
Watched this recently randomly on Netflix, I knew it was going to be horrible but watched it just for fun and it was hilarious xD So many things that make no sense, the obvious "let's get everyone naked or in a bikini" felgercarb, etc. The scene you see in the trailer of Carmen Electra "sun tanning"/"posing" on the boat is basically all she's there for even though her character is a "doctor". The 3 students who get nude at the beach are about... waist deep in water, yet the shark still manages to attack them without well... getting stuck, even though it's shown to be huge. At the end they attempt to kill the shark with a barrel of gasoline, and it gets lodged in it's mouth. A girl with a lighter that magically works after being in water for so long gets chewed up and her arm chomped from her body, but the flame still manages to stay lit and the barrel explodes, causing it to lose one head (and in later shots the blown off head switches back and forth, etc). There was also countless scenes replayed over and over, and a TON of overhead or helicopter shots of the boat and islandt/landscape which served no purpose other than to fill in time.

The Sharktopus. It was amazingly bad. It had the body and head of a shark, but then it had tenticles as well. It would swagger across the beach. Acting was terrible to the point i questioned their qualifications and the graphics were felgercarb. Even though it was CGI it looked like someone did it in their bedroom.

I'd like to add Jurassic Shark. It was 100x worse than 2 headed shark attack.

The curly haired girl is soooooo damn annoying. I was rooting for the shark.

I like watching shark movies even though most of them are terrible xD

Valentino said:
I'd like to add Jurassic Shark. It was 100x worse than 2 headed shark attack.

The curly haired girl is soooooo damn annoying. I was rooting for the shark.

I like watching shark movies even though most of them are terrible xD

My god, that is horrible. Mine would have to be Shark Knight 3D. It was so damn corny.

Back