Worst O.C Couple

Which of these couples causes you to say "Ick!"?

• Marissa&Ryan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Theresa&Ryan

• Marissa&Oliver

• Marissa&Luke

• Luke&Julie Cooper

• Julie&Calab

• Kirsten&Sandy

• Summer&Seth

• Seth&Anna

• OTHER

• Total voters
I hated: Marissa& Oliver....well, this guy got on my nerves from the beginning, so...
The other couple I hated was Julie and Luke.....I mean Julie???!!! Hey, even Luke deserves better!

julie & luke..cuz that was so pervert. not only that julie f***** her daughters ex, but when Luke was a kid and Julie was all "hello little luke", what if she'd known she'd end up in bed with him one day? so..yuck.

I agree, the Julie/Luke was nasty. Hooking up with your daughter's ex, what is wrong with you???

DJ/Marissa got annoying.

Ryan/Theresa I wasn't too fond of.

Marissa/Luke another relationship I couldn't stand. I liked Luke better after they broke up.

Marissa/Oliver that was a ridiculous relationship, everyone warned her about him, but did she listen? NOOOOOOOOOOOO

The whole MArissa and Oliver thing was just bad in so many ways, really not belivable and not well acted at all. The writers turned theirself inside out to find a new obstacle for M and R, and it really turned out very bad.

I thought Luke and Julie was kind of cute :D

Marissa and Ryan. Sad to say so, but they're just soooooo boring and predictable, and I'm sooooo sick of them now!

"We're together! No we're not! But yes we are! But, wait-- here's a shock-- no we're not! But we are again! But wait, I've met someone else! No, we're back together!"

^^I'm so completely and utterly bored with them, they're one of the main reasons why this show sucks so bad now.

Back