Worst Pick Up Lines

:lol: :lol: :lol:

but seriously, i wanted to dance with him!!!!!!!! i could have gone, btw. i just didn't know and noiw i wanna kill myself.

yea! i just found out! how cool is that nad?!?

add sam, u have better chances of seeing him than me. but he will come back to argentina, i'm sure.

Okay got this the other day

Hey...aren't u that girl I met at that party....no I'm not who r u? Aww...baby u mean u don't remember me...no I don't even know who the hell u r.

(that was our conversation)

also another one

Hey baby, I'm like milk I can do your body good

~KM

I was in this bar, typing a text message and someone came to me and said
"you're mobile has the same color of your sweater, can i buy you a drink?"

euich how tacky ...

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Aug 24 2003, 06:35 PM']I was in this bar, typing a text message and someone came to me and said

euich how tacky ...[/quote]
your :P

of : as

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Aug 24 2003, 06:35 PM']I was in this bar, typing a text message and someone came to me and said

euich how tacky ...[/quote]
ahahaha what a loser....

okay i don't know if this has already been mentioned...but here goes. this happened at church camp like 2 years or so ago.

this guy walks up and drops a packet of "sweet n low" then bends over to pick it up and says "hey you dropped your name tag"

Sarahmañana said:
okay i don't know if this has already been mentioned...but here goes. this happened at church camp like 2 years or so ago.

this guy walks up and drops a packet of "sweet n low" then bends over to pick it up and says "hey you dropped your name tag"
lmao! sometimes I'm glad I dont try to pick up women...

Back