Worst Pick Up Lines

VaughnFan13 said:
Bradhadair said:
guy licks finger and wipes it on a girls tshirt and says "Let's get you out of those wet clothes"  lmao
yuck! how gross...even if my crush did that, i'd just leave...i dont want some guy's spit on me
lmao. that actually happened to me.
this weekend at the renaissance festival, this guys like "I think I hurt myself jousting, will you check?" then he pulled his pants open. ewwww. it was a bad line too. :lol: :blink:

Bradhadair said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Bradhadair said:
guy licks finger and wipes it on a girls tshirt and says "Let's get you out of those wet clothes"  lmao
yuck! how gross...even if my crush did that, i'd just leave...i dont want some guy's spit on me
this weekend at the renaissance festival, this guys like "I think I hurt myself jousting, will you check?" then he pulled his pants open. ewwww. it was a bad line too. :lol: :blink:
what??? :blink:

SecretAgentMan said:
Bradhadair said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Bradhadair said:
what??? :blink:
:lol: lmao. what what?

can i have your phone number? i lost mine. haha its stupid. did it hurt? (they say did what hurt) when you feel from heaven. you must be tired cause you have been runnign through my mind all day

Back