Worst Pick-Up Lines

iheartalias

The Holinator
I was walking the boardwalk today wearing an old baseball t-shirt with one of those iron-on transfers on the sleeve that says "Say No to Drugs" and I got this line:

"Sure, I'll say no to drugs, but there's no way I'm sayin' no to you!"

I gave him the thumbs up and walked away (y) :P

Anyone else got any crazy lines put on them?!

I can't think of the good ones right now, but I worked in a London pub for 2 years, so I've heard a few!

One time when I was watching a traditional dance performance while travelling in South India, this teenage Indian boy tried to pick me up. He was on a school excursion and his whole class was there. And it's been a few years since I was a teenager, which made it even more embarrassing! During the entire performance he leant over me, and he had the worst BO I have ever smelt. I was feeling really sick, and then the performance finished and he tried to chat me up!

I was with my flatmate in Burger King once, and the little guy behind the counter said to my flatmate, "I like your friend." My flatmate said, "I like her too", and we walked off. He didn't know what to say!

The most annoying ones are the kind that start with, "What's the time?" It is the most unoriginal way to start talking to somebody!

Well, it isn't a pick-up-line per se, but the guy was trying to pick me up.

Back story: I met this guy through a friend at uni and when we were introduced he completely ignored me and it seemed like he was flirting with my friend.

One day I happened to bump into him on campus and we started having a casual conversation. Then he starts telling me what kinda guys girls are interested in, you know, the attractive, confident guy. He starts raving on about I don't know what kind of guy I want (I was like wtf? The audacity of this punk) and that I (other girls) always go for the 'bad' guy because its this innate behaviour of females, we can't help who we are attracted to because its all dependent on predisposition. He tries the sympathy angle saying thats why girls don't go for him (I was thinking 'girls don't go for you 'cause you diss them!'). Then he tries to impress me with his theory about social persona (he wants to major in psych) and I'm less than impress with him to say the least.

In a nutshell? He used his knowledge of psych to impress me, which was kinda useless considering we are both first years and I also do psych.

Sorry, wasn't a pick-up-line but I the story above is the most inventive method I've encountered. Other guys just say 'Hey' which is fine by me. ^_^

I don't know if it counts as a line, but asking a girl if you can try her glasses then nicking them before she has a chance to decline is, trust me on this, not going to get you anywhere.

last week at the bar this poor smuck came up to us and said to my freind, " if you were a bugger i would pick you first." and my friend who is from NY, so she went off at this guy and told him to go back to where he was sitting a come up with a better line then that. it was soo funny!!
she chewed this guy up so bad!!
oh and he asked my other friend if he could call her butt, "bubbles" we were all like WTF??!!
dont have any other ones then that.

I have one that a guy said to me!

Guy: Did it hurt?
Me: What?
Guy: Your fall from heaven.
Me: Did it hurt?
Guy: What?
Me: When you put your foot up your ass.

AugustSnow said:
I have one that a guy said to me!

Guy: Did it hurt?
Me: What?