Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

3ffect

Jen's Best Friend
i'm not doin too bad in math now,

so pickin sciences

options are like, extras: art, IT classes, food, shop ect..

l.a. I hate it...plus my teachers have suck for the past 3 years in that subject.
my last years english teacher bought her religion into her teaching :thinking:

I am pretty good in school I get all A's and A+'s I guess my worst struggle is in AP Chemistry but that is just the class, I love science! Math is great too!

ILoveVartan said:
ya i hate the english teacher that i have now LOL go to ratemyteachers.com i think fun stuff
I have been actually. it's alot of fun seeing people write about teachers.

Like the teacher at my school which is in Washington her name is Mrs. Clement and someone wrote about her bringing her religion into play while teaching and how it was wrong to do that...and i was like right on :smiley:

ya but teeaching is a hard job i feel sry after a while that people make fun of them so much but it was mean / funny cuase one person ran by my english teachers room adn threw a bucket of water on her that's how mean she is

grrrr i HATE math. i mean i love english and history is my FAVORITE subject ever so im not like anti learning (although i hate skewl to death) but i HATE math. i mean im doing really hard felgercarb and im NEVER gonna use it cuz i hate it and im not gonna make a career out of something that i hate doing so its kinda pointless for me to do it! I HATE IT!
~lauren vartan

my worst subject is english. but i'm taking an honors coarse, so in effect, i'm much better than all my friends in english I. i have a really good teacher, too. just a very hard coarse. B- is my average, so it's not that bad.

my best subjects are math (coz i was supposed to be in geometry but i got put in algebra I - my av. is 113%! LOL!)
also history. my favorite subject is history!!!!!
and spanish - my av. is 110% (i never got anything wrong, just not much ex. credit offered lol)

even though i'm not too bad at math, i just don't like it... it annoys me. :lol:

and I suck at biology, i'm like averaging a C and yet I still hate geometry where i'm averaging a B. :confused: ::shrugs::

Back