Worst Temper

Which character has the worst temper on the show?

• Sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Sark

• Irina

• Jack

• Kendall

• Will

• Weiss

• Sloane

• Marshall

• Total voters
I would have to say Vaughn has the worst temper because he goes to the extreme. Almost everytime he's mad he does something crazy. Sorry it's on here 3 times, my computer is really screwed up right now.

I don't know... I voted Vaughn, but now I'm thinking Syd... she has flown off the handle during meetings, but I don't really think Vaughn has... Vaughn has done some "extreme" things in the past and has done them without realizing the potential consequences of his actions... so I guess I wouldn't categorize that as a bad "temper"....

BTW... regarding the (3) topics you posted... I think you have the option to delete your own topic....

I voted Jack.

I wouldn't want to cross him. Like really, look at what he does to the people who he thinks might harm Sydney.

I would have liked to say anyone else besides Vaughn, but then I remembered his "LITTLE" self destructive mode he went into once he found out Lauren was working as a double agent. It was like he had been :abduct: . When I watched this on Alias I was like :woot: Whoa! what is going on!

id have to say Kendall, it seems like hes always pissed off. i guess everyone has their moments though (except for Marshall hes such a sweety!)

I picked Jack
although the last few eps of the season showed you didnt really wanna piss vaughn off cuz... wow he'll kill ya
and syd can have her moments too

to the extreme it has been vaughn this season. but i was going for an overall type thing so i voted for kendall. "you're not the easiest man to work with are you?" "no, im not." that's cuz he's pissy all the time! grrr. but vaughn did go rather crazy for a while. grr he annoyed me! i suppose sark has a temper too. but he doesn't lash out. he calmly tortures the person. now doesnt that just sound so pleasant...

m-c

It was a close one between Kendall and Jack, but the whole time Kendall was in the second season, I wanted to punch him. So I picked him. (I could never hit spydaddy, plus he would whoop my ass.)

After watching Sloane beat the felgercarb out of that guy for not understanding Rambaldi, I would have to say that our dear Arvin has a bit of a temper problem.

ms.katejones said:
After watching Sloane beat the felgercarb out of that guy for not understanding Rambaldi, I would have to say that our dear Arvin has a bit of a temper problem.
[post="1323284"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Agreed on that one! :lol: