worst things ever

Chanel

Cadet
Yesterday my computer crashed. (n) this i s as bad as allalias.com crashing!!!! but wat has happened to u that was worse than my bad experiance. can u beat me!!!???
ps anyone have any advice on how to kill a computer after it has crsahed!!! :angry:

my computer crashed i got so mad but it works know agian but i lost all my wallpapers i made i was going to submit them agian because the server crashed at this site.
angry.gif

I was watching Alias, i have the new HDTV. The signal got messes up and cut to a movie trailor, and i misse about 30 sec.
It was very traumatizing.

AliasHombre said:
I was watching Alias, i have the new HDTV. The signal got messes up and cut to a movie trailor, and i misse about 30 sec.
It was very traumatizing.
gah, i hate it when that happens! sometimes the reception here can be really bad, but it's ONLY on abc which makes me worry that my television will just blitz out during alias. :thinking:

oh, and i lost my cell phone on monday on the bus on the way to campus and had to pay $70 for a new one. dammit. although, that's not the WORST thing that's ever happened to me, but it just ruined my week.

Hmmmm....lots of bad stuff seems to happen to me, but it only seems to happen indirectly.
I suppose that could be a death in the family....my dad being gone....both were pretty hard.

well... i'm sick but on top of that... i... i... can't open my mouth to eat! erg... i can't exactly explain.... but i hope it goes away by the end of the day... for ALIAS cuz i always scream when i see vaughn :lol: and if i can't open my mouth... what... what... wil i dooooo?

hehe dance... you love it but you hate it!

I HATE MY STUPID MOUTH! OIFHPAOIHFPSAIGUPSD DIE MOUTH! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!

hehe i feel much better now :D

i'm so mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my sis broke my playstation 2 on friday and i've been tryin so hard 2 fix it, but i can't fix it so i'm gonna have 2 tak it 2 a repair shop and have them look at it and try 2 fix it which will ost alot of money grrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm broke

freelancer26 said:
i'm so mad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr my sis broke my playstation 2 on friday and i've been tryin so hard 2 fix it, but i can't fix it so i'm gonna have 2 tak it 2 a repair shop and have them look at it and try 2 fix it which will ost alot of money grrrrrrrrrrrrr i'm broke
AHHH THAT PURE EVILNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back