Horror Worst Zombie movie you have ever seen?

Travis

Scout
What is the worst zombie movie you have ever seen i would have to say the worst ive seen is Flight of the living dead it was so boring and unrealistic i cut it off halfway through.

I think it was something called Rave of the Dead? It was at a nightclub and the "drugs" that were being passed around turned people into zombies ><

legokiba213 said:
I hate to say it but Romero's Survival of the Dead was the worst zombie movie I have ever seen. I couldn't even finish it.

Oh man was it the one with the dude shooting the whole thing with his camera or the one with the military guys?

I watched the former but couldn't stand the latter. Needless to say both sucked,

legokiba213 said:
I know which sucks because he really was the "Godfather of Zombies"

He's gotten old, really old. He should act as a zombie in his next movies (if he ever makes another..)

Sad to see he had no consistent successor.

I think the one with the camera POV was Diary of the Dead, no?
I'm kind of tempted to check out Survival of the Dead though, just for the hell of it.

I made it all the way through :r Do I get a medal? :sly:

It wasn't the worst zombie move I've seen, but it wasn't that great. The zombies themselves were pretty good but overall it was just... really boring. Didn't care about any of the characters, it was all just very meh.[/align]

Oh wow, you must be brain dead after watching it, lol.

I think it was based off the same rangers that made an appearance in Diary of the Dead.

All in all, hats off to Valentino ;3

Back