Season 2 Would you betray someone you love?

im ANsWERING 2 the 8th post ago.. (i think) well look at it this way... she sudeced jack into taking the tracking thing outa her and they got ti on butt then she escaped so yea either jacks in it or he is reall y dumb!!!
jess :angelic:

and i mean really dumb .... ok ok a bit too shallow butt u no jack he's not and idiot! OR IS HE?
jess
:smiley:
irina rox even tho she shot her own daught er and killed heaps of americans and other ppl!!

verdantheart said:
What do you think Sloane’s “personal” connection to Rambaldi might be?

Do you agree with Sydney that Vaughn should have told her what he was doing? Or do you agree that he was “just protecting her feelings” and going behind everyone’s back was the right thing?

Do you think that Sydney did the right thing being open with Vaughn or that she should have done what the investigator asked her to do? She committed a felony by breaking the confidentiality agreement.

Will Sydney and Vaughn patch things up right away? Or will it take a while for Sydney to get over this lapse of openness? Do you think she should forgive him right away?

So was Jack right? Were Irina and Sark working together all this time?

What will Jack do? Will he become suicidal? Hit the bottle? Become dangerous? Hit the bottle, then become dangerous? Or will he be taken into custody because of his dereliction of duty? What?

The $64,000 question: Do you think that Irina is playing for herself or “the greater good”? Do you think she really loves Sydney? Or even more to the point, does she love Jack, even a little bit? Why do you think she made love to him--because she wanted him, or because she wanted to humiliate him?

Sloane's "personal" connection might be that he or someone he's known for a long time (Irina, Sydney, even Emily) may be related or somehow involved in Rambaldi's works.

I agree with Sydney that Vaughn should've have told her what he was doing, even though he had reasons about sparing her feelings and such, he was hoping to perhaps try and obtain something from Irina's behaviour, and glean from that what truly happened to his father, but that's just an assumption, so in answering the question, right thing in his reasoning, wrong thing in Sydney's reasoning.

She has strong feelings for Vaughn and knows he's patriotic to his country, so her ultimate refusal to copy his hard drive and committing a felony shows that she somewhat trusts Vaughn's intentions at least regarding his loyalty, 'Loyalty? who said anything about loyalty?' but was instead greeted with news that Vaughn had his way of dealing with his father's murderer's presense.

I felt a bit like what cs said about the next question, she herself wanted to bring up the issue of her mother, but he refused, know we know why.

I think Jack was right about Sark and Irina working together, Sark seems to be 'an intelligent young man' and could see this as advantageous and trusts her more than he would Sloane. ( :lol: trust, there's that words again).

As for what Jack will do? I don't know, all the reaction from her extraction was him looking sad and dejected. Although I bet Kendall will be really pissed off at Jack's judgement.

The $64, 000 question: I'd love to believe she's doing all of this for 'the greater good' but it could go either way, or even both. I think she really loves Sydney, and even Jack a little at least, and I think she made love to him because she wanted him.

The $64,000 question: Do you think that Irina is playing for herself or “the greater good”? Do you think she really loves Sydney? Or even more to the point, does she love Jack, even a little bit? Why do you think she made love to him--because she wanted him, or because she wanted to humiliate him?

I really think Irina loves Jack eventhow she "betrayed him" It must have been for a good reason, I just dont see her Evil, she is such a loving person who you just can't stop loving ( like Jack does ) I believe he still loves her very much.
She had the choice not to make love to him and I dont think she did it to humiliate him she did it because she loves him. I will always love Irina's character eventhow a lot of people didn't like what she did. She is a brave and great woman that I admire a lot.

As to Syd, well, she really loves her. I mean, even if she is gonna kill her own daughter, still, she might love her strongly:smiley: That happens sometimes when someone has it's goal:smiley:

Irina loved Jack, i guess:smiley: And he'd do whatever she asked him to (at that time) even if she did not sleep with him:smiley:

Do any of you guys know which season and episode, when Jack and Irina were writing to each other on the computer " Miss you ", " Miss you, too" Because I cant find it? Could any of you tell me please.

Jack and Irina forever!!!

This question in reference to irina is too exact for her, her situation isn't so black/white. She was sent to the U.S. by the KGB to marry an important CIA to steal secrets from him and she was not suppose to fall in love but she did. I feel like she was caught in the middle, where if she would have told jack everything they all would have been killed so it was probably for the best that she continue her mission. The writers never really told us what happened to irina after she left jack and syd, we know little pieces like she was sent to kashmir prison because she was suspected of treason, but what made her turn into the woman we saw in the very last episode of alias??? Thats why I'm really hoping that if an alias movie ever does get made, that they start from the beginning of irina's story paralled with whatever syd storyline they will have, that way they can still keep irina/jack dead(sigh) and give syd the main storyline of the movie. Anything to help the irina/jack fans make sense of why they butchered irina's character so much in the finale.

Well, as to black\white, i really like the phrase that once you put a little black into white, you get gray. And no matter how much white you put there, it will still be gray:(

Back