Would you change anything?

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Most people like the way they are, but there are a lot of people who don't like how they look ... so, my question is, what would you change about yourself, if you had the chance to do so?

I want a big butt!!...I wish I had like this bubble ghetto booty!...i saw the exact butt i wanted today at a choir competition...im gonna get that butt!...no probably not...but i wish i could! lol...other than that im happy with myself...i guess my butt is sort of nice how it is lol...ill manage ;)

I am perfectily happy with me!!!!!!! My hair my wieght my oddness! all of it! I love being me! Nothing to change!!!!!!
Happy me. little ol happy me! LMAO *hops around then stops and sees everyone is staring blankily* Ok well yea. :smiley:

lol i wonder if i will ever get a big butt...ahh my dream!...i doubt it...lol...i am so totally hapy with myself without it though!...I think I look alright hehe...one thing about my personality i would change though...is that i wish I were a little less odd...because none of my friends are odd and i feel weird being strange and having them just stare at me like im an idiot lol...it kinda gets depressing after a while lol...i wish i had friends that were actually FUN!...my friends are SOOOOOO boring...

lol. Well, I wish that I could change my hair, I hate having curly hair, and I think my nose is a little big, but I highly doubt I'd do anything to change it. My hair is another story ;)

HAHA!! They didn't work!!! That's so weird!!...around Christma time they always change purple...and then in early fall they change purple...its neato:smiley:...i will loan you my purple eyes when im not using them alrighty! hehe

lol thanx! I'll keep those handy.

hmm... you do need eyes though... want mine in return? they look green sometimes :smiley: ::Pops out eyes and hands them to Mo:: :lol:

I HAVE SIRIS EYES!!! I HAVE SIRIS EYES!!!!! omg I feel SOOOOO COOL now!!!! *pops in eyes and looks in mirror* These look good! Thanx Siri!...their just my size!

Back