Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Would you change anything?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Alias_Gay, Apr 16, 2003.

1. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Most people like the way they are, but there are a lot of people who don't like how they look ... so, my question is, what would you change about yourself, if you had the chance to do so?

2. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

I want a big butt!!...I wish I had like this bubble ghetto booty!...i saw the exact butt i wanted today at a choir competition...im gonna get that butt!...no probably not...but i wish i could! lol...other than that im happy with myself...i guess my butt is sort of nice how it is lol...ill manage ;)

3. Adriana

Adriana Rocket Ranger

i would change my hair...

4. Sunfire_77

Sunfire_77 Rocket Ranger

I am perfectily happy with me!!!!!!! My hair my wieght my oddness! all of it! I love being me! Nothing to change!!!!!!
    Happy me. little ol happy me! LMAO *hops around then stops and sees everyone is staring blankily* Ok well yea. :)

5. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

lol i wonder if i will ever get a big butt...ahh my dream!...i doubt it...lol...i am so totally hapy with myself without it though!...I think I look alright hehe...one thing about my personality i would change though...is that i wish I were a little less odd...because none of my friends are odd and i feel weird being strange and having them just stare at me like im an idiot lol...it kinda gets depressing after a while lol...i wish i had friends that were actually FUN!...my friends are SOOOOOO boring...

6. IluvVaughn13

IluvVaughn13 Vaughnster's Girl

I would change my attitude I guess Im too mean sometimes but hey evryones a little mean lol

7. crazy spinster

crazy spinster Rocket Ranger

california. bay area or socal, depending.
    taller, please. :D

8. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

My obsession with the computer ^_^ then i could sleep more...

9. lenkid

lenkid Rocket Ranger

lol. Well, I wish that I could change my hair, I hate having curly hair, and I think my nose is a little big, but I highly doubt I'd do anything to change it. My hair is another story ;)

10. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

amen to that lol :ph34r:

11. nancee

nancee Rocket Ranger

i want my hair to be straighter adn i want bkue eyes...heheh

12. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

i have blue eyes haha ::gloats:: :LOL:

13. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

::green for me!::...Go green!...I love green eyes...because not as many people have them...and sometimes they turn purple...its cool...:)

14. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

omg i want purple eyes soooo badly! i just remembered that ^_^ i even tried to get colored contacts but they didnt work :(

15. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

HAHA!! They didn't work!!! That's so weird!!...around Christma time they always change purple...and then in early fall they change purple...its neato:)...i will loan you my purple eyes when im not using them alrighty! hehe

16. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

LMAO thanks!!! I was soooooo mad that they didnt work! they just made them look brown :mad:

17. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

loL! *pops out eyes and hands them to Siri!*...there ya go!...you dont even have to fill out any forms lol...

18. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

lol thanx! I'll keep those handy.

hmm... you do need eyes though... want mine in return? they look green sometimes :) ::pops out eyes and hands them to Mo:: :LOL:

19. SydB_JenG

SydB_JenG Rocket Ranger

I HAVE SIRIS EYES!!! I HAVE SIRIS EYES!!!!! omg I feel SOOOOO COOL now!!!! *pops in eyes and looks in mirror* These look good! Thanx Siri!...their just my size!

20. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

LOL lemme try mine on!!! *pops Mo's eyes in* PERFECT FIT!!! HEY THANKS!!! *dances around* I have Mo's eyes, and no one else does HA!