Would you change anything?

any type of squirrel... :Ph34r:

and the furniture baron is out there too... have you ever fallen out of your chair? has it ever crossed your mind that you didnt actually fall but were pushed out? :Ph34r:

and the furniture baron is out there too... have you ever fallen out of your chair? has it ever crossed your mind that you didnt actually fall but were pushed out?

Oooo that would explain a LOT! I just figured it was my imaginary "friend" Cooper getting angry with me and wanting HIS turn at the keyboard. Uh oh... maybe Cooper is the furniture baron... :thinking: dun dun dunnn

well cooper could be an arm of the chair your sitting in...furniture can detatch parts ya know...so they can attack pretty much any place anytime...except for in the world Siri and I have...:smiley:

omg... :eek: watch out you might be very very close to the baron!!! *gulp* you might need a weapon... here *tosses a paper clip to existentialist* these do a lot of good :D and if the baron starts acting up... threaten him with a lighter too that normally works :smiley:

well cooper could be an arm of the chair your sitting in...furniture can detatch parts ya know...so they can attack pretty much any place anytime

Now that is scary... :blink: :lol: I'm gonna go to sleep now and I think I'm gonna have nightmares... of furniture parts detaching and pushing me around...

hey this is sounding very healthy! all of us had nightmares when we first became unnormal! Welcome to our world :D

btw... you need a shorter name than existentialist. ^_^ what can we call you?

Yeah, Existentialist is a bit of a mouthful... my name is Leah, and the name most people call me now is Elle... so choose! Or make up one of your own! I'm open to new names. :smiley:

hmmm to change myself i would be taller, thats it!oh and have red hair, i have always wanted to look semi irish and im the exact opposite, im a short, tan and a brunette!HA!!!!

yes i know, and thats what is weird, i want to be delicate and pale!HAHA! i know im weird but its the truth!but im happy with how i am, but you always want what you dont have i guess and im not that so i want to be that!LOL!!!!

Back