Would you change anything?

Wait...what happened to the eye conversation? I was about ready to jump in with my multi-colored ones! Meaning, I have yet to figure out what color they are exactly.
But about myself, I'd want to be less shy hands down. But really that's the best part of allalias.....i don't have to be that way around any of you!

two words: water bra. ;) it works for me! :D although i don't wear it very often because it can get a bit uncomfortable. but i don't know, i think it's amusing sometimes too. ^_^

i'm weird, i know, whatever. ^_^

btvaughn said:
Wait...what happened to the eye conversation? I was about ready to jump in with my multi-colored ones! Meaning, I have yet to figure out what color they are exactly.
But about myself, I'd want to be less shy hands down. But really that's the best part of allalias.....i don't have to be that way around any of you!
you too?! Same here!!! My eyes are so weird!! It's like they don't stay one color! One day it's a deep brown, another it's a light brown, another it's got these weird flecks of green or blue or something....one time it was so light, it looked yellow almost! LMAO!!!

nance said:
lol!!! ahahaha, would never get caught buying one!! that would be soo hilarious! :lol:
well, they're safer than breast implants. ;)

just as a side note: did you ever see the episode of will & grace where grace wears a water bra and it ends up leaking like crazy? :lol: very unrealistic, but still hilarious. i think of that whenever i wear mine. :D

To change about myself- really I'm okay about myself like looks and all, but I would like to get rid of my Temper I have anger problems I tend to snap @ ppl for stupid stuff, also I'm WAY TOO serious I don't know how to relax and be myself around ppl. Last thing is I would love to be really outgoing and active in sports!

My eye colour is a light brown close to hazel @ times, I like it it suits me!

~KM

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
btvaughn said:
Wait...what happened to the eye conversation?  I was about ready to jump in with my multi-colored ones!  Meaning, I have yet to figure out what color they are exactly.
But about myself, I'd want to be less shy hands down.  But really that's the best part of allalias.....i don't have to be that way around any of you!
you too?! Same here!!! My eyes are so weird!! It's like they don't stay one color! One day it's a deep brown, another it's a light brown, another it's got these weird flecks of green or blue or something....one time it was so light, it looked yellow almost! LMAO!!!
Hurray! I thought I was the only one. This is the second time you've saved the day Jo! But my eyes are blue/green, but have gold flecks and brown around them. Each day it changes.

btvaughn said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
btvaughn said:
Wait...what happened to the eye conversation?  I was about ready to jump in with my multi-colored ones!  Meaning, I have yet to figure out what color they are exactly.
But about myself, I'd want to be less shy hands down.  But really that's the best part of allalias.....i don't have to be that way around any of you!
Hurray! I thought I was the only one. This is the second time you've saved the day Jo! But my eyes are blue/green, but have gold flecks and brown around them. Each day it changes.
I thought I was the only one too!! LMAO!!! Nice to know I'm not!! Thats cool, I wish mine were green though...I love green eyes ^_^ And not because Michael Vartan has greenish eyes :smiley: Hmm, my eye color today is....::goes to check in the mirror:: dark dark brown with gold flecks in it! LMAO!

My eyes change everyday too. One day they're blue, another they're brown or green. A few days ago they were brownish green with a blue ring around them.

Aliasgirl47 said:
My eyes change everyday too. One day they're blue, another they're brown or green. A few days ago they were brownish green with a blue ring around them.
Welcome to the wonderful club of odd eyes! But really, I don't think I'd want to change them, they're too much fun!
However, I have a thing for Michael Vartan's eyes....and those clear blue ones (like my cousin has).

no, I wouldn't change mine either! I love Michael Vartan's eyes! anyway, last night one of my eyes was gold and i mean gold and the other waas goldish but more brown. it was pretty weird. but the gold one was pretty!

btvaughn said:
Aliasgirl47 said:
Welcome to the wonderful club of odd eyes! But really, I don't think I'd want to change them, they're too much fun!
However, I have a thing for Michael Vartan's eyes....and those clear blue ones (like my cousin has).
Yes! Welcome!! LMAO!! Today my eyes are a strange brown with some bluish hue to it...odd...

Back