Would you do it for Jennifer?

If ALIAS was canceled and Jennifer started another show would you see it?

• Yes,for Jennifer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe,its not worth it

• No,ALIAS is d best

• Total voters
lenkid said:
I'd check it out, but I mean, I won't watch it if it's terrible, no matter who's in it.
I have to say I agree. :eek:

But hopefully ALIAS won't be cancelled and will end at a decent time such as Voyager after seven seasons etc! 7 to 10 seasons is good for any show!!! :D

Jennifer is a very talented actress and if Jen has good material and writers it will be a successful show and I will watch it if on Broadcast TV. I don't have paid cable TV; I only watch it from my apartment fitness center when I go to work out. :rolleyes:

But if poor material and writers, I won't watch it because just Jennifer Garner is in it -- "Sorry Jen -- that is asking a bit much to watch a bad show!"! :( (n)

Yet I have been saying Jen would be great in a variety musical show like the old Carol Burnett show and Sony and Cher or Mitzi Gaynor she was in the 1958 movie -- South Pacific"! No one can sing "I am going to wash that man right out of my hair and dance at the same time while washing hair like Mitzi Gaynor" Mitzi use to do dancing variety show specials! :smiley: (y)

Enjoy your evening! :D

Lynne

I would definitly check it out and give it a chance. If it was bad though, I'd probably stop watching. Although I can't image her choosing a bad show--and if she did, it probably wouldn't last long.

hell yeah i would watch her in a new show!!! :D i would love to see her in a comedy! but hopefully not for awhile cause i would die if anything happened to alias!! :eek:

yeas, hopes she doesn't need to get a new tv show for a loooooong time. I'd totally watch it, though. I love her and the show would be cool, probably.

SydB_JenG said:
I have tried to see every production JG is in...even if the movie sucks its still so exciting to her and point and jump and get all giddy!
I would watch ANYTHING she is and will be in. It's harder to get hold of this stuff in South Africa, but i'm managing!! If Alias is ever cancelled...i don't know what I would do with myself :blink: !!!

Back