Would you go out on a date with celebrity?

Somebody from television, movies or maybe even a singer. I know these people are usually different from what they appear on the screen or in media, but still I always wanted to go out on the date with the likes of Bruce Willis, etc. There are a few guys I would love to go out with from the soaps that I watch on CBS.

So would you go out on a date with celebrity? If yes, who?

Well, since I'm married, I have to technically say no. But if I wasn't married, then I would of course love to go out with Michael Vartan. Other than him, I sure wouldn't say no to Matthew Fox, Matthew McConaughey, or Joaquin Phoenix!!! :blush:

I'm not sure if i would want to date a celebrity ... there would be too much attention from the media and that would get annoying... but if i could i would go out with David Beckham... So Hot!

I think a more interesting question is would a celebrity go out on a date with YOU? Based on most reactions--not just in this forum--to the question posed in this forum, my guess is not. If I came across the opportunity of a relationship with someone famous that I admire, I'd take the time to treat them as human, as I'd like to be treated.

I like Eddie Cibrian he is the hottest celebrity I have ever seen. He was the fireman in Third Watch. I used to watch it for him all the time.

Back