Would you have stayed at the CDC?

Valentino

Scout
Warning: Spoilers ahead!

At the end of season one the survivors found the Center for Disease Control. Everything was grand until Dr. Jenner announced that when the generators run out of fuel a facility wide full decontamination occurs in order to keep the viruses and diseases from spreading out.

Dr. Jenner and Jacqui stayed behind, and Andrea and Dale were close to staying behind too but escaped at the last few seconds. What do you think you would have done? Stay? Leave? Maybe try to find more fuel if that was possible?

I wish it wouldn't have blown up even if it had no power it would be a great hideout.

Anyways i would have left id rather die not knowing then knowing.

I think I would have tried to convince him to let the group try to collect more fuel to keep the place running if there was enough time. I'm sure Dr. Jenner could have made more discoveries and it would have been a great place to stay. Food, water, showers, bed :P

If not, I think I'd leave. I'd rather try to fight as long as I can.

legokiba213 said:
I wouldn't call it idiotic but it just seems like an easy way out. I wouldn't have stayed. I would of fought until the end.

Considering how Rick & Co managed so far, it was idiotic. There's always easy exits in life even before zombie apocalypses, it's about taking sensible decisions. And blowing one's self up isn't one of them.

Had it they were bitten and didn't want to transform, that's a different story.

I wouldn't use the word idiotic either, they just had no hope left and gave up living. There was no way of those two who stayed knowing how far they'd get though, and though there are some still alive a lot of people have died along the way and the ones who remain aren't safe either ofc :P

Valentino said:
I wouldn't use the word idiotic either, they just had no hope left and gave up living. There was no way of those two who stayed knowing how far they'd get though, and though there are some still alive a lot of people have died along the way and the ones who remain aren't safe either ofc :P

Hey Valentino a bit Off topic here but you should watch the movie "Exit Humanity"

P.S It has Zombies!

Daryl said:
Valentino said:

Hey Valentino a bit Off topic here but you should watch the movie "Exit Humanity"

P.S It has Zombies!

Watching it now

With the group that there is for the ZA I'd totally make my way out of the CDC. I wouldn't take the easy way out. I'd try my luck out on the road with the protection of Rick and Daryl

I hate to agree with Shane, but I wouldn't have went their in the first place. But if I had, I wouldn't want to be blown up. I'd have left and tried surviving someway else. And later on, if I am that desperate, there are other ways to opt out.

I find it silly when people say that if a nuclear war were to break out, they'd pull out a lawn chair and wait to die. You really wanna go out like that? Just give up and not even try? What if the rest of your family wants to keep going, will you still keep that attitude and die alone or go with them? I personally will go until the very end, the only reason I'd ever want to just let myself die is if the rest of my family did that. Family is a huge thing for me and I could not see myself without them, of course I wouldn't put a bullet in my head but I would be very sad. So for me, fight til the bitter end even if that means getting eaten alive. @_@

Back