Superheroes Would you like to be a Mutant Superhero ?

AlienView

StarGate Explorer
Greetings Human,

Boorg Industries, Inc. in cooperation with the United Federation of Intergalactic Species {UFIS} and as part of "Operation New Dawn - The beginning of the Future", announces the programs' search for Human volunteers for a new genetic procedure which allows for DNA manipulation which will allow us to upgrade your current body into an evolved Mutant - capable of feats now only seen in science fiction.

We can now clone your DNA in such a way so as to upgrade you while leaving you in possession of your original body. No longer will it be necessary to clone a separate you or transfer your consciousness to an artificial matrix. - You will still be you - Only you will be much more - with powers beyond your wildest imagination. Think about it Human you can now be like your favorite mutant {like X-Men, Mutant X, Deadpool, Spiderman. Daredevil, Iron Man, the Avengers, etc, etc] and of course in the real world of real Mutants there is no limit to super powers we can develop - And custom tailor through genetics to you and your potentials

Are you ready Human? Ready to step into the future? Ready to become the Mutant you always wanted to be?

Well we are ready for you Human - ready to advance you into the future.

But there is one stipulation before you will be accepted into our program - You must show us that you intend to use your powers for good - intend to be a superhero and not an evil force that we will then have problems with in the future.

So here Human is your chance to give us a preliminary resume of who you are, what type of Mutant powers you would like to have, and how you plan on using these powers when you receive them {ie. to fight crime, terrorism, etc.}.

Ready Human ? - Ready to be a Mutant Superhero !!!

“The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ― Arthur C. Clarke, Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry Into the Limits of the Possible

UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION: SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE

Can you explain the process a bit more? If my DNA is being cloned, how is it that I would be changed?

Can you explain the process a bit more? If my DNA is being cloned, how is it that I would be changed?

Of course our technology, being the most advanced in the field, is not available to the general public,
and in cases where we are involved with government agencies it is classified 'Above Top Secret' and we can
not reveal the details of the transfomation to a genetically enhanced Mutant - We want to make sure this
technology does not get into the wrong hands.

Some of the basics in early Human research {our technology includes off world alien research} are
available.

For example:

DNA cloning
DNA cloning is the starting point for many genetic engineering approaches to biotechnology research.

Large amounts of DNA are needed for genetic engineering. Multiple copies of a piece of DNA can be made either by using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or by cloning DNA in cells.

Get information sheet: Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)

How is DNA cloned in cells?

DNA cloning

To get multiple copies of a gene or other piece of DNA you must isolate, or ‘cut’, the DNA from its source and then ‘paste’ it into a DNA vector that can replicate (or copy) itself.

The four main steps in DNA cloning are:

Step 1. The chosen piece of DNA is ‘cut’ from the source organism using restriction enzymes..............
See whole aritcle here:
DNA cloning | Biotech Learning Hub

We do reveal more details about the whole procedure to candidates who are qualified, accepted into the
program, and sign the contract - But please note once the contract is signed there is no turning back
and we go over this with all candidates to be sure they are both qualified and really want to go through
with the upgrade. Becoming a cloned superhero is not for everyone.

Some of you may ask how our cloned superheroes differ from the fictionsl superheroes you see in
contemporary science fiction? The main difference is intent - We created bio-engineered mutants
with specific powers - Most of your fictional mutant superheroes got that way by accident.

So if you are interested please submit a preliminary resume here on line, in this forum.
We believe if you are deserving of the title 'Superhero' you should have nothng to hide from
the general public - Of course once you become a mutant superhero we may deem it necessary
to keep your powers hidden from the world and may give you an identity cover {ie. Clark Kent,
Superman}.

We are still not capable of creating a mutant on the level of the fictional Superman - but may, in the
future be able to - Still what we can offer today will rival many of your science fiction mutants.

Boorg Industries, Inc. - THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Religion of the FUTURE"
UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION

Sounds intriguing. Can we select anti-aging as our power? What if we change our mind, can the process be reversed?

Can we select anti-aging as our power?
Can I have teleporting, not just me but things I think of as well? Also, I need my power to have unlimited range so if I teleport to the far side of the Universe I can call for people I want and things I need.

Can I have teleporting, not just me but things I think of as well? Also, I need my power to have unlimited range so if I teleport to the far side of the Universe I can call for people I want and things I need.
I would suspect that since it is your DNA that is being modified that being able to teleport things besides your organic matter may be issue. Heck, you might end up being able to teleport but arriving at your destination sans clothes.

Tom wrote:
"
Can we select anti-aging as our power?

Can I have teleporting, not just me but things I think of as well? Also, I need my power to have unlimited range so if I teleport to the far side of the Universe I can call for people I want and things I need."

Cloning can be, and is, being used by your mainstream biotech companies as a means to reverse aging -
We are not in the anti-aging business - But you must be a mature adult and not yet old and senile before we
begin the cloning process and when you decide to accept the contract and begin you can select any age
except pre-adult or elderly as a target to your upgraded self - We suggest an age that is appropriate for your
mutant powers. - For example as a crime fighter you would want to look young and robust but for a
Dr. Strange like psychic healer/destroyer you might want to look more mature.

As for teleportation we have a contract with United Federation of Intergalactic Species {UFIS} as mentioned
earlier - And we will soon have this ability available to mutants - We will keep you posted as to when available
and as to the tech specs on this ability.

"MUTANT X LIVES"

Sounds intriguing. Can we select anti-aging as our power? What if we change our mind, can the process be reversed?

Please see previous post to answer your question on aging.

As to "What if we change our mind, can the process be reversed? - As was stated earlier:
"But please note once the contract is signed there is no turning back......"

The signed contract is binding until fulfilled which will usually require a five year span - After the five years,
and if you decide to go it alone, you are no longer bound to working for us - But we offer high pay and a
benefits package hard to rival. And of course the contract covers all costs - If you qualify and sign the
contract all costs are covered by Boorg Industries, Inc.

Also note: All mutants have a built in 'fail-safe' which can cause an instant shut down to any mutant
- this is to assure against a rogue mutant becoming a threat.
- We are here to protect the well being of civilization, not to endanger it.

"Mutant X Lives"

I would suspect that since it is your DNA that is being modified that being able to teleport things besides your organic matter may be issue.
Not really, I would just wrap my mutant mind wave around any object like Jean Grey. Objects that are distant, I could search for exactly what I want - find it, wrap my mind wave around it and will it to me.

To see a fictionalized version of our new genetic enhancement Mutant Superhero program and samples of powers similar to what we offer now check out the following:

Mutant X is a science fiction television series that debuted on October 6, 2001. The show was created by Avi Arad, and it centers on Mutant X, a team of "New Mutants" who possess extraordinary powers as a result of genetic engineering. The members of Mutant X were used as test subjects in a series of covert government experiments. The mission of Mutant X is to seek out and protect their fellow New Mutants. The series was filmed in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

"I Am Existence - I Exist because without me nothing can exist - And nothing can not Exist"

UNIVERSAL SPACE ALIEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION: WEBSTERMAN AND THE SUPERHERO CONTINUUM OF THE FUTURE

Last edited:
Back