Politics would you rather...?

would you rather kill yourself or someone else?

• yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i just thought this would be interesting because of the moral decisions of it all. i mean, some people think suicide is a sin. and obviously murder is wrong. and most people want to keep living. (duh). so i was just wondering what other people thought.

m-c

Gnarallly, I hoos myslf (although I ont know physially whthr I b abl to) Thr ar som popl I hoos m or though, lik my dad.

For me suicide isn't a sin. I can't imagine a situation where I would commit a suicide but I can understand why people take that road too.. I like living too much to ever kill myself so I'd kill someone else..

this reminds me of the questions they have in the CIA 4 will. I would rather kill myself if its some1 i love, but according 2 what i believe in - my life is more important, so i cant kill myself.(thats in case i cant save the other person) i dont think though that it will b considered suicide :eek:

i couldn't do either. life is a precious thing, it's not something you throw away for granted.

although, i could see if i was uberdepressed, killing myself. and out of selfdefense, killing someone else, but not in cold blood.

destroying any human life is a sin whether it be yourself, a fetus, a terrorist, or a serial killer.

we ought not kill to teach that killing is wrong.

Gnarallly, I hoos myslf (although I ont know physially whthr I b abl to) Thr ar som popl I hoos m or though, lik my dad.

Translation:
Genarally, regarding the people I love...my mum, my cousin, my brother, friends, I'd choose myself, but I don't think that I'd physically be able to take my own life. Some people I'd choose myself over them, for example my dad, or people who have already lived to a very old age...but I'd kill anyone else in self defence, I think...I don't think I'd be able to kill anyone any over way (unless it was an accident).

:rain:

I'd kill myself, i couldnt live with myself if i killed anyone, although id be tempted to kill someone that had killed loads of people like Hitler. Its like that question, would you kill Hitler as a baby?

little_miss_vaughn said:
I'd kill myself, i couldnt live with myself if i killed anyone, although id be tempted to kill someone that had killed loads of people like Hitler. Its like that question, would you kill Hitler as a baby?
[post="1397407"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no, because then the world would never know that someone could be as bad as Hitler.

it's pretty danged close.

this reminds me of the questions they have in the CIA 4 will

i know! i was tempted to do the actual question ("who would you rather kill... your mom...your dad...yourself?") but i thought this might be more interesting.

m-c

honestly i think it has to do with the situation. i voted for someone else...but it would entirely depend upon the situation before i would make a final decision...

i wouldn't kill someone i loved over myself...

but someone i dont know...that's a different story...sad yes, but what you dont know doesnt hurt you...unless you're strongly religious (which im not) and believe everyone is family...

i also dont think i would let someone kill me...i would try and defend myself, and if that requires killing...so be it.

so it really would depend on the situation...of course, i would hope never to have to face this situation, but i guess in life you nver know... :thinking:

I can't vote because it all depends on the situation you are in. If it is a case of save yourself or one of me family or friends then the choice is quite easy..i'd save them. Saving a random person on the street i can't say what choice i would make then...perhaps if i was single and had no responsibilties, yet they had 3 young children and no family then again i would save them. It entirely depends on the sitch...i would like to think that i would sacrifice my life for another but i don't know...unless as i said it was a family member or friend. again what if it was a 95 yr old woman and i'm only 23...do you want the opportunity to live your life when she has already lived that long? Therefore i have not voted yet...

Back