Wouldnt that be funny....

haha that was my first pic as u can see on pg one "i would laff mah azz off so much if syd listented to it on her radio and then came into the CIA singin it" :lol:

another great song would be and it could fit in very well *F- It i dont want you back by Eamon* from Vaughn to Lauren i would be like HELL YEAH vaughn u bich her out!!! :lol:

AliasBabe12 said:
haha that was my first pic as u can see on pg one "i would laff mah azz off so much if syd listented to it on her radio and then came into the CIA singin it" :lol:

another great song would be and it could fit in very well *F- It i dont want you back by Eamon* from Vaughn to Lauren i would be like HELL YEAH vaughn u bich her out!!! :lol:
haha oh sry! thats just been in my head all day...there was a quote in my school newspaper
"my milshake makes all the boys run from the yard screaming"

no its alright u dont have to be srry perfectly fine :D .....but yeah me n mah friends from my soccer team were singin it and then we juss made up the funniest line for it its kinda bad but o well "my d*ck sucking brings all the boys to the yard and their like its better than yours" :lol: ....it was so funny

hmmm...OK THINKING...how bout jock jams?? HAHA ACTUALLY that would be gonna cool...SYD WOULD BE LIKE, PUMP IT UP!!

'She Bangs - The William Hung version'!!! Lol! I think Sloane would be good at that lol!

Kelly 

o yes that would juss be GREAT!!!

HAHA!!! :lol: :lol:

How about D12-My band

or Ice Ice Baby--haha vaughn could be singing that!!!! :P

svfan4ever said:
Lauren singing Old MacDonald Had A Farm :lol:

That is a classic *lol*

Whats about Jack singing 'Master and Servant' by Depeche Mode to Katya.

'lets play a game called master and servant'. I wonder what Katya's reaction would be?

How about Vaughn singing "Growning on me" by the darkness to syd, that would be pretty funny (cause no man can sing that high unless they wear tight trousers or had a kick in the groin) or Jack Singing "Ace of Spades" by motorhead

Sex-Dwarf said:
Whats about Jack singing 'Master and Servant' by Depeche Mode to Katya.

'lets play a game called master and servant'. I wonder what Katya's reaction would be?
She'd probably love it--as long as she was Master . . .
;)

o when u siad "the darkness" that so reminded me of one of mah fave songs "i beloeve in a thing called luv" ....and then Vaughn can sing it to Syd whenevr he pushes that dumb blonde b-tch outa his way fo good!!!

"i believ in a thing called love
juss listen to the rythem of mah heart
theres a chance we can make it now" ...and i dunno know the rest but my fave part is:

"i wanna kiss you every minute every hour every day"

MVhunny said:
jack listening to any rap song...too lazy to name one. but can you just see him bobbing to the beat?
-Errybody in duh club gettin Tipsy- :lol: ...and jack could have all the hand movements, the walk, and the head boppin !!!HOLLA!!! lmao

Someone walking in on Marshall singing the Rancid song Indestrutable..."...and I know I'm indestrutable tonight!"

Back