Wow Tcg

Nnem

Cadet
So I hate the MMORPG but LOVE the TCG. Not sure if anyone here is a fan of the trading card games, but I love this one. I am a huge fane of the wow/war3 art style. The game plays pretty smoothly, and easily. Similiar to magic in alot of ways, but what TCG isnt?

Anyone else looked into this? Or even considering it?

I haven't played a TCG in a very long time but I am playing WoW and wanted to check it out. I haven't checked back in about a month but apparently when the game shop here got them in they were sold out in three days and weren't sure when the next batch were coming. I really just want a turtle code :D

I saw some in a games shop yesterday. I just have no time for "yet another game" but, yes, the artwork looked fab.

Actually I was waiting for someone somewhere to comment on it. Now that you've mentioned it I'll probably at least pick up 2 starters so my girly and I can give it a try.

blur said:
How do you mean? Do you get bonus stuff in game if you own certain cards?

Yes. Certain cards, "Loot" cards, have a code on them that lets you unlock items in the game - such as a turtle mount, or a special tabard. These are Legendary-level cards, though, which equates to ultra-rare.

*looks shifty* I played Pokemon and Yugioh when I was younger.. sad, I know, but I was damn good at those games. Oh and the HP card game, I have the original starter set and some boosters back home some where but never got serious about it, just liked the artwork.

I dabbled in these kinds of games a long while ago but never really got into them. I never really saw the draw of them.

It depends on whether you like to collect things, I guess. They play very well into that obsessive collector part of some people's minds.

I have recently picked up WoW's CCG and it's alright. I'm not a huge fan of CCG's, but it is interesting enough. I want the cards more for the in game loot, but my friends and I have started playing it just for something to do.

Riceman said:
I play now. I'm working on building a healing/tanking paladin deck.

Exactly what I have. I ended up playing a priest in a tournament that lasted about 45 mins, it was alot of fun.

Back