Write a Play

I don't even want to think about it. Hang on. Maybe it's me...:blink:

So phobias and an E-Bay Obssession...:coolio:

I don't think I'm very helpful, lol. It seem all I do is agree!

Jai :rain:

I've been more preoccupied with my new Fanfic, I hadn't checked back here for a while.

With that whole Bit about Terri Schiavo, perhaps we could have a serious problem of a guy who has to decide the fate of his wife or daughter or something.

That might not be funny, but it would be something we could do.

[Fade in. An office where someone is talking to another who is scribbling down notes.]

Guy: Did you really need it?

Patient #1: Yes. Who knows when I'll ever get the chance to get a chip shaped like Madonna again.

Guy: That doesn't sound like you needed it, it sounds like you wanted it.

Guy [Thinking]: So many stupid people with stupid problems. Sometimes I wish that I could just...Naw, I'm just deluding myself.

Good news: I'm not dead :P I think I'll be able to be on a lot more...hopefully :angelic:

An e-bay obsession 😆 That's great!

I'll start thinking of more ideas. For now, my brain's fried from finals. :stretcher:

Yeah, I know New York ^_^, but were we starting in the Guy's office or the street or...hmmm where...:Ponders:

It's good to see you back aswell! :hi:

So... let me make sure I have all this right

Characters So Far
Guy
Aisha Kamal

Patients So Far That We Might Use
E-Bay obessed guy
Person with alot of phobias
A guy that has to decide the fate of his wife
Person with Multiple Personality Disorder who tries to kill The One Aka- Aisha Kamal??
Some girl that doesnt have any problems but hits on Guy instead (Stalker who messes all his murder plans up?)

I think that's all so far. I just havent been here in so long I needed to go through everything again.

Maybe the way he tries to kill people should be unique?

I think you got everything. Thank you for making that list!

The plans of the murder have to be slightly humorous, but not so much that we deem them impossible. Maybe things like dropping an anvil from his roof as a patient tries to enter the building. 😆 :mellow:

Back