Write a Play

I had no idea they existed in real life!!! :lol:

Okay, useful complation Cat, cool.

And yeah, things like that would be cool as no-one would have any reason to suspect someone so supposedly logical of such crazy things!!!

BTW, what does yor personal photo say Facade?

Jai

:lol: I forgot I still had that photo! It's a quote from a poem I wrote about peer pressure. It says "Be calm great monster, though you have no muscles on your bones...I do know that these words I speak are negation towards your own." I used symbol font :lol:

BESTSHOWONTV said:
Crazy ways of killing someone huh?

Telling them that Russian Roullete is a fun game.  That way he doesn't even have to do it, they do it on their own.
[post="1381889"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: I love that idea!!

Oh, by the way, should I give numbers to everyone to put in your signatures? I didn't think about that until now :lol:

Just to recap:

A shrink named Guy is bored with his life. He decides to spicen it up by killing his patients, all except for one, whose name is Aisha Kamal. The problem with his planning is that he never gets to kill anyone, due to some (comic) interferance.

Characters So Far
Guy
Aisha Kamal

Patients That We Might Use
E-Bay obessed guy
Person with alot of phobias
A guy that has to decide the fate of his wife
Person with Multiple Personality Disorder who tries to kill Aisha Kamal??
Some girl that doesnt have any problems but hits on Guy instead (Stalker who messes all his murder plans up?)

Ways He Might Kill His Patients
Dropping an anvil from the roof
Tricking a patient into playing Russian Roulette

Is this everything? Does everyone agree?

Oh, here's everyone's numbers!!

#1 -- facade47
#2 -- Lemon-Krumpitz
#3 -- m<o>j
#4 -- BESTSHOWONTV
#5 -- falling4stars (has anyone heard from him lately?)

To link:
Code:
http://allalias.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=153&t=38829

Does anyone have any more ideas? I'm fresh out :lol:

if this one is a lost cause, we could always abandon our eight pages and start a new one! Does everyone want to keep up, or create another?

New ideas. Hmm.

One of his patients is an actor or actress in an action movie. He decides to replace the blanks with live rounds

Psych problems. Someone who speaks backwards, so instead of saying hi, he'd say ih.

Back