Writing out my heart

Hey guys, i tried to write something..i don't know if you like it!!
First of all, i want to thank Aliasjunkie4ever (Gigi) for her help with english and also her help about the title!!!

Author: Italian Fan (Paola)

Disclaimer: i don't own Alias, its characters, etc, etc.

Summery: well, season 3rd, Vaughn is married. Sydney found out he is married and she is so angry: so she doesn't want to see him again. He still loves her and writes a letter to explain.

Dear Sydney,

Please don't tear up this letter as soon as you open it. Please, i want to explain, give me the chance!
I know you feel lost without someone you can trust and i am so sorry. It's my fault and i am going crazy for this!!

There are so many things i would like to tell you but now i am here, in front of this sheet of paper and nothing...I can't find the words. It's like my mind isn't connected with my hand, so i will let my heart speak!

My heart, yeah, this heart which broke that night, two years ago. This heart that stopped when i realized that you were gone.

That night...How can i forget that night? We were going to Santa Barbara. I couldn't believe it; only you and me. I came to your house. I wanted to knock on the door but i saw it was half closed. I held my gun and i entered...

What i saw was Hell!

It's short, i know...
Please tell me what you think about it!!!

Ok...thank you to everyone...you are so sweet!!
And thanks again to Gigi for her help!!

Here it is......

Francie, I mean the double, Allison, was dead. I found Will in the bathtub. There was a lot of blood. I called 911 and I looked for you everywhere, but nothing...you were gone.
I couldn't breathe. My heart hurt. I couldn't believe it!

Day-by-day, week-by-week, month-by-month, there were no traces of you, of Sloane, or of your mother. I didn't give up. I looked for you everywhere in this world, but I found nothing.
After 10 months, the CIA classified you as MIA. They told me you were dead and I told them I was dead too! I missed you so much. My heart hurt, physically.

I quit the CIA because there were so many memories. I couldn't be there without you, without your smile and your wonderful eyes. I couldn't! But I stayed in LA anyway.

I met Mary 7 months ago and last month we got married. She is a nice girl and for a moment I thought I could fall in love with her. But I thought of you every night and day; I couldn't forget you, you were always in my mind and in my heart. I knew I had to go on. I married Mary but...

I post short chapters..i know...but i hope you like it!!! ^_^

Back