Writing out my heart

Ok guys, thanks for the reviews....here the next part; chaps are short, i know, but still 2 chaps and the story will end.
In this there is a lot of imagination, i mean i wrote what i would like to see on Alias. I used also the song "How can i not love you" ....
I hope you like it:
here it is...

...But now you came back and everything changed. I care about Mary but not enough to want to spend all my life with her.

I told her you are alive and with what I have felt, I still feel for you. I told Mary I can't keep deceiving her. It isn't fair. She was so hurt, but she understood. Our marriage ended the day I knew you came back...or maybe it never started. Mary and I are not together anymore.

She knew I never forgot you; she didn't want to lose me but she cares about my happiness and she knows that you are my happiness!

Yes Syd, I can't deceive my heart. And my heart belongs to you. My life belongs to you because I love you!

I know, I never told you and this was my biggest regret!

Yeah, I love you Sydney. How can i not love you, What do i tell my heart, When do i not want you here in my arms, How does one walks away from all of the memories, How do i not miss you when you are gone...

Please reviews!! ^_^

I just read the last 2 chapters. Great job! I loved them both! Oh! Can I get a PM when you update too? Thanks a ton. I cant wait to find out what happens next. Post more soon!

Ok guys, first of all thanks for the reviews; thank you Gigi for your help!! Here a new chap; next chap will be the end.
The songs i used are:
Especially for you by Kylie Minogue
It's not good bye by Laura Pausini (she is an italian singer but she made a cd in english)

Here it is:

Syd, I have loved you since the first time I met you; do you remember?! You came into my office wearing that red wig; I thought you were crazy but then I got to know you better. The more I knew you more I loved you!!

I remember our first kiss. Oh god, that was the best day of my life!
We were together and I couldn't believe it. It was a dream come true for me.
You were my life, Syd, my reason to get up in the morning and go to bed at night. You were the one who made my heart beat faster. You were the light of my eyes.

I wanna tell you, you meant all the world to me...you changed my life!

These two years were hell for me! My life didn't make sense. And I thought: “And what if I never kiss your lips again or feel the touch of your sweet embrace...how could I ever go on? Wiithout you there's no place to belong!”

Ok i hope you like it!!!
I was thinking to write Syd's reply...what do you think? If you want it i'll do it!

Review!! ;)

Yeah you should write Syd's reply! That was awesome! Definately continue this! I'll be expecting another PM when you get the next chap up...

Great job Paola!! As always, very very excellent.

And I'm so sorry I didn't respond to your PM...I deleted it on accident. But thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts. They've meant so much to me, and as you can see, they worked!! The surgery went great! Check here for details. :smiley:

Back