Writing out my heart

Ok, first I want to start off by saying how sorry I am for not reading this sooner. big mistake on me.
Second <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>WOW!!</span> Your story is so amazing. It's so sweet, and so sad. I love the whole letter idea, bravo. You have such a talent for this kind of writing, and I just love what you have done with it. I can't wait for your next chapter. Can I get a pm when you update. Good job hun! (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

I really like the whole letter idea, way cool!

Don't take anything mean out of this, but i think you over use exclamation points. Just something to try.

~Alex ⚽

Don't take anything mean out of this, but i think you over use exclamation points. Just something to try.

Oh ok...thank you for the advice. ^_^

Thank you so much guys; you all are so sweet. ^_^

I think next chap will be up tonight.

Ok guys, thank you so much for the reviews: they are so important for me!

Here it is the conclusion of my story; i think next days i'll write Syd's reply.
I want to thank Gigi so much for her help: thank you Gigi, you are amazing! ^_^

In this chap i used some songs: they are:
It's not goodbye by Laura Pausini
Especially for you by Kylie Minogue
Every little thing you do by Laura Pausini
Without you by Laura Pausini

Ok, i hope you like it!

I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, I couldn't live; my eyes lost their light.

You'd think I'd be strong enough to make it through and rise above when the rain falls down...but it's so hard to be strong when you've been missing somebody so long.

I wanna let you know what I was going through; all the time we were apart I thought of you. My love never changed. I still feel the same.

Syd, you are the rhythm of my song, you are the switch that turns me on, the only place where I belong or want to be. You are the half that makes me whole, the only one who sees my soul.

My life started again the day I saw you in Hong Kong. Those eyes so scared made my heart melt. I wanted to hug you and never let you go away again, say that everything was ok...but I couldn't. I was so shocked. You were there, in front of me, after two years; you came back into my life.

Syd, I love you so much. I never thought I could love someone as I love you. Without you I am nothing. Syd, please, try to forgive me!

'Cause I love you without an ending, 'cause I need you to be my everything. Tell me the meaning of a life without you with me.

I don't want to lose you again. I couldn't handle it this time. It would mean the end of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, be your friend, your angel, your lover, the father of your children.

Remember Syd, I love you so much and nothing can change this.
Never question it!

With all of my heart,

M. Vaughn

THE END

Thank you so much guys! ^_^

OMG!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! That was sooooo.......... great!!! It was soo... sweet too! I loved this so much! Thanks for the pm!! Thanks for writing, and I hope you write something new soon!

WOW, this story was just so amazing. I thought it was so cute. I am dying to find out what Syd thinks, I hope you will write something. You are a very talented writer, and I have enjoyed reading your fic. I hope you write more fics in the future, because you are great at it. Awesome fluff writer! (y) Thanks for the pms, and please pm me if you update with Syd's response! (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

that was amazing!! i just read the whole thing and you did an awesome job!! the letter idea was very creative!! could i please get a pm when syd's reply is up? thanx!!!

Hey guys!!! Thank you so much for the reviews: they mean so much for me!!!
I wrote Syd's reply, i hope you like it!
I really want to thank Gigi for her help: you are amazing!!!
I used two songs:
I do to be by Laura Pausini
You are by Laura Pausini (I think this song is perfect for Syd's feelings)
At the end of the story i add another song: "Surrender" by Laura Pausini; i think it could show Syd&Vaughn love story!
I used music because i think it help to understand love and our feelings!!

Ok, here it is:

Michael,

It's the first time I have called you Michael.
I got your letter and it melted my heart.
I wanted to run to you, but I was so scared and I couldn't find the words.

You mean everything to me, Vaughn, you came into my life that day I wasn't waiting for you.
I never thought I’d fall in love with someone else after Danny, but then I met you.

You were the one I could trust. You were my shelter and I felt safe in your arms. You were always there for me. No matter what time it was...you were there.

Every time I looked into your eyes, my heart beat faster and I knew everything would be okay. I loved you so much and when we kissed for the first time I was the happiest woman in the world.

In Hong Kong, when you told me I had been missing for two years, I was so scared. Then I saw a wedding ring on your finger. My world fell down!

I couldn't believe it.

I was so shocked. I was angry with you, with this life. And I am sorry. Well, I thought about it. You had to go on...after two years you thought I was dead. I understand.

Anyway, I still love you; maybe I love you more than two years ago. I can't live without you. You are the greatest gift that life could give me. Nothing in this world could ever be more than you already are to me. You are my life, my breath.

My life has always been a mess: so many lies, so much pain. But you made it better. You made me realize there can be a future in my life. And I know that whatever happens, however bad things can be, I have you; this is the most important thing. If you are next to me everything is right. My heart belongs to you. My whole life belongs to you.

Used to be afraid of love, used to be alone,
Never thought I'd find someone to lean upon.
But like a blessing from above you came into my life
When my faith was gone, somehow you found me.
You took my hand when I was lost,
Embraced me with your love,
In your arms is where I belong.
You are my shelter, my tears and laughter,
The sunlight and the wind, you are my angel,
You are the joy that love can bring.
Love will grow and take us high,
Love has just begun and I do believe nothing can bring us down.
And I can see it in your eyes,
The flame will never fade 'cause in my heart I know,
To be there beside you, to hold you when you're down and out,
Embrace you with my love,
'Cause in my heart is where you belong.
You are my one and only, you are my everything,
Your endless love surrounds me, you are the joy that love can bring.
Yes, you are.

You told me you want to be my friend, my angel, my lover, the father of my children. I can't see anyone else taking your place! All I want for sure is to love you with all my heart and soul, and to spend the rest of my life with you.

I love you Michael Vaughn. I love you to death.
Nothing can change this.

With all my love,
Sydney

Surrender by Laura Pausini

I can't pretend anymore
That I am not affected, I'm not moved
I can't lie to myself that I'm not always thinking of you
You make me strong
You show me I'm not weak to fall in love
When I thought I'd never need now I can't get enough

I always made it on my own
I always thought that I would keep control