WWII Vet, Beaten To Death By Two Teens In Spokane

Azhria Lilu

Captain
This is just horrible. Words cannot describe the disgust I feel after reading this.

WWII veteran Delbert Belton survived being wounded in action during the Battle of Okinawa only to be beaten and left for dead by two teens at the Eagles Lodge in Spokane on Wednesday evening.

That’s the tagline at KXLY, reporting on the tragic death of Belton, age 89, who has died after the beating in the parking lot of the Eagles Lodge.

Initially Spokane police reported they are “are looking for two male suspects in the attack. They said the suspects are African Americans between 16 and 19 years old. One suspect was described as heavy set and wearing all black clothing. The other was described as being about 6 feet tall and 150 pounds. There was no description of whatclothing the second suspect was wearing other than a silk do-rag.”
Delbert Belton, WWII Vet, beaten to death by two black teens in Spokane – suspect photos released
View attachment 24536 View attachment 24537

I hope somebody finds them and returns what they did to that poor old man a dozen times over. Utterly appalling.

Attachments

• suspect.jpg
    suspect.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 112
  • suspect2.jpg
    suspect2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 102
Reports show that one of the two teens where caught. It's disturbing that someone would do such a thing. I cant imagine the families thoughts right now. It's more saddening because this is close to my home.

I don't want the kids to die, I want them to be forced to stare at the body of the man they killed while they rot in Solitary Confinement.

Sad. Perplexing. Infuriating.

"An eye for an eye" would dictate the little bastards be strapped to a gurney and poisoned to death or better yet: the 2 little bastards have their heads shaved and sat in ol' sparky!

What the hell is wrong with kids now-a-days?! Possibly their mothers/fathers were scared to beat their little asses while they were growing into young little murders, for fear of having them taken away by the state ==> Spare the rod and you have 2 young little bastards who will slaughter someone in the street for no apparent reason. They have no fear of repercussion. Or are just plain evil.

Whatever the case may be - I say an eye for an eye.

J.

This is the world we live in. It seems like that since they no longer allow parents to discipline their children, the children are getting worse... My 17 year old brother treats my mom like felgercarb these days, if me or my sister had tried what he gets away with - our teeth would have been knocked down our throats!!!

Back