Season 5 www.Spoilerfix.com

OMG I just read the whole thing they have on Alias and I'm pissing my pants! Let just hope it's as good as it sounds! They have spoilers on episodes 12 to 17 and general spoilers. If your a spoiler hound go and read the Alias spoilers. They also have other shows. Also I'm not sure how accurate they are but they seem to be pretty darn good!

My fellings other then peeing my pants from what I read in smiles
:woot: :thinking: :confused: :o_O: :jawdrop: :wtf: :nervous: :Paranoid: :ermm: :shocked: :shock: :yikes: :uhh:

:lol: maybe a link would be nice? Spoilerfix.com --Mandy :angelic:

I wonder why we're only getting a 90 min finale!
--Mandy :angelic:

Well is Lost and Alias are having their season finales on the same night, that would explain the 90 minutes finale as Lost's is also 90 minutes.

Is Lost combining their last two episode of the season together? because if they're not, it's not quite fair is it?

Well I just reread the posted spoilers and they have the same theories that I do about Nadia and Vaughn. I posted a little while ago a theory that Nadia and Syd are not really sisters but that MV and Nadia are brother and sister. And that obviously they have the same father BV and that is why he protected Nad when she was younger.

Now tying MV to Rambaldi is kind of difficult but if you go back to S2 Irina saves MV's life twice (once from the Sark disease and from dying in a bombing S2 Ep18 I think).

Jack has also fought to save MV's life in S2 he helped Syd break protocol in order to get the serum and in S3 he helped MV get the strength to kill Lauren.

I know I am reaching with what I am about to say but I think that Sloane, MV, BV, Syd, Jack, Irina, Nad are all somehow connected to the Rambaldi device.

I also think that Sloane is behind MV finding info about BV and that Sloane needs somehting that only MV can provide otherwise why did they keep him around . Sloane didn't have to choose him for APO

okay i just read somehting exciting... carrie (marshalls wife), Will are coming back!!! and . And Irina as well (though we may not see her)

this was found at spoilerfix.com

03/15 - We will see Carrie, Lauren and Will again soon. Alias is getting a 90-minute finale

09/15 - Bradley Cooper, who will reprise the role of Will Tippin in the upcoming fourth season of ABC's spy series Alias, told SCI FI Wire that the new season will restore the balance between character and plot that was lost last season. "The cliffhanger thing has sort of stopped," Cooper said. "The first season was constantly 'How's she going to get out of this one?' And the second season was not as much. The third season really didn't do that much in terms of the relationships and the lines through the relationships. In season four, it's more like, 'Is she trusting her father or not?'" Cooper was not a regular cast member last season, though Tippin appeared in a couple of episodes. Similarly, Cooper said that he will show up in a few fourth-season episodes. "Maybe [he'll be] in a couple of episodes,"

08/01 - The uninterrupted episode run isn't exactly true. Current plans are to interrupt twice - but we'd get double episodes (besides the premiere, we'd also get a midseason 2-hour ep, and a two-hour-finale). So it all evens out. Bradley Cooper apparently signed for at least 4 episodes. But my source still says 2. I'm going with 4 myself. Melissa George is current filming Amityville, and passed on Alias' offer to return. For now. Merrin Dungey has been approached to play both characters in flashbacks. (Especially during the more Sark-slanted episodes.) But I don't know her answer yet. Jack Bristow will be quite the bad guy in S4. Among other things, he knew exactly when Sydney was being tortured and where she was. And he did nothing. Kendall's new rogue-of-sorts CIA division will be the focus, rather than the actual old CIA. Sorta like how SD-6 was the focus in S1. Rumors say Sela Ward, who already has a contract with ABC from another show, has been approached to possibly play 'a' Derevko. Source: DeputyDirector

and so on... i really excited but heres a link to the website.
SpoilerFix.com

I agree with you mostly but I don't think Sloane is behind MV finding out about his father. I think if anybody in the APO is responsible, it is Jack or Dixon. Relly I think its someone outside of the APO.

I really think the both Jack and Sloane are responsible about MV finding out about his father. Sloane always has alot of tricks up his sleeve, so I wouldn't be too surprised.

mystery_chick said:
Is Lost combining their last two episode of the season together? because if they're not, it's not quite fair is it?
[post="1262565"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

they aren't. Lost is getting 24.5 hours this season.

We still aren't sure if Lost and Alias will be finishing up on the same night , they might pre-empt Alias for lost, but that would push alias into June....

I thought I did give an address in my topic header or sub header ah well if I didn't I apologize. Like I siad I am sooooooooooo peeing my pants! Were going to have a Dixion and a Marshal eppy! :woot:

Those are good spoilers! thanks for the info! but Lauren coming back? OH felgercarb! she ruined last season... does she have to come back? :angry:

I'm not sure if they meant that she came back as the corpse in AMOHW or actually coming back in another episoed. Hopefully if she's coming back at all it will be in in flashbacks of the past. I read in the Alias magazine that all she was doing was being the corpse of her dead body unless I didn't understand all that well.

i read this on spoilerfix.com and they said that Will Tippin and Carrie (marshell's wife) will return this season! and spolerfix said that they got this news for Kisten on E! Supposdly Lauren might come back as well.

Quote:
03/15 - We will see Carrie, Lauren and Will again soon. Alias is getting a 90-minute finale. Source: Kristin on E!Online

03/21 - Nothing official yet [about Lena coming back], but the offer is out there, and it looks like it actually might happen. There is a reason why Lauren is frozen. In upcoming episodes, we will see more of Sydney and Vaughn together, and that's indicative of the tension clearing ...Syd teams up with him to get to finally figure out what the deal is with his Dad. And she'llput everything on the line to help him. Source: Kristin on E!Online

End

And Lena might take up her role as Irina again!

for even more spoilers see
spoilerfix.com

I don't know if i like the idea of Vaughn and nadia being brother and sister. I am glad to hear that will is coming bcak but does Lauen really have to come to. I mean we saw her body stay dead. I just hope Will dosn't drive a wedge between Syd and Vaughn. I hope Sark is coming back to. I know there bringing back Lena Olin for the seaon finally they should just bring all the old characters also :D . It looks to be a good finally. :lol:

I hope this hasn't been posted yet...

03/24 - Double crosses blur the lines between good and evil after Jack and Sloane use Vaughn's search for his father to find a not-so-dead Derevko. But when a rogue mission goes awry, one of them must risk his life to save Sydney from a nuclear trap that could spell the end of one APO member. Source: TitanTV

thanks to spoiler fix!

heres something more:

03/23 - The deal with Lena Olin closed last week and Syd's mama will be back for the big 90-minute season finale on May 25. And no one is more relieved than J.J. Abrams. "It's something I've been trying to do for a long time," he says. "I was hoping all year that we would be able to pull this off, and we managed to. I have to give a lot of credit to her agents, who were incredibly helpful in making this happen, because this is certainly a story that we wanted to tell. We're really excited about it." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

so lena is coming back!!

Back