x 1.23 Official Summary

Kewii

April 27th
"Exodus, Part One" - The French woman -- Rousseau -- shocks the survivors by showing up with a dire warning about "the others." Meanwhile, Michael and Jin ready the raft for sailing, on "Lost," WEDNESDAY, MAY 18 (8:00-9:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

I can't wait!! This is the beginning of the end. Well at least of Season One. But it might be the end for who knows what could be happening with the others and the raft?!?!! Wednesday, come quick! :woot:

wait a sec, so, if next week's ep is 1.23, and the two hour season finale of lost is on May 25, followed by Alias's season finale at 10 PM, then that means there will be 25 eps??? Or is part 2 of Exodus, ep 1.24, two hours long???

im soo confused....

well, ill figure it out when lost S1 comes out on DVD.

Yeah I know it's confusing. It was originally supposed to be 22 episodes, like Alias, but now it's 24 with the two hour second part, although we have like GarnerForEmmy said, 25 hours of Season 1. :blink:

:thud: I SWEAR. I think the finale for this and Alias on the same night is gonna kill me, cause these pre-finale episodes allmost did.

This ep was amazing. And the ending..it was so uplifting but they had it end it with that damn ominous black trail of smoke *shudder*

Everythign was perfect. Sun and Jin making up :love: I love how there as some sense of closure if you wanna call it before he left.

Walt giving his dog to Shannon was really sweet.... :cry:

I loved the pre-flight flashbacks...I'm guessing we're gonna get more of them and like more flashbacks clsoer to take off maybe? :thinking:

Sawyer's an amaizng guy. He might be messed up, but I believe that hes actually really nice at heart cause he told Jack the hting about his dad which was really awesome.

And it was so hot how Sawyer looked for Kate and she looked for him ^_^

And there were so many teary moments....which were amaingly balanced with funny comments like when (dont remmerb eaxctly) but the French women was like "we have to go over the dark horizon...to the black rock" and then Hurley goes "Well that's three reasons to go right there" :lol:

There were more things but I don't remmebr now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I can't WAIT till the finale :thud: It looks amazingly crazy.

OH AND :wtf: THE BLACK ROCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It looked like some Native American resort or something..I didn't really get it :thinking:

askldmsklngfng :thud:

I missed the first 5 minutes ... and the last 15 minutes ... :(

the good thing I tape it so I can see it later today, after I finishe work ... :woot:

Sawyer was a true gentleman by telling Jack what he knew about his father ... (y) (y) and Jack's reaction was so awesome ... made me cry :(

Question though:
Is the monster a security system??? well, thats what the french lady ... does this mean it doesn't exists??? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

btw Matthew Fox was on Good Morning America today ... and he said that he had actually read for the "Sawyer"-part ... somehow I can't see him as Sawyer ... but then he said that JJ called him telling him that he seemed more like "Jack" ... ;)

So I guess this is the reaction thread since no one has posted one.

What a great episode. What a great night on television, in fact.

Danielle. Whoa. But I am glad that she is helping the survivors out, who knows if she has ulterior motives?

The Jack/Sawyer scene was really sweet and touching. And a bit hot, if I say so. ;) But I'm glad those two finally have found some respect for another and everything.

Poor Sawyer. He couldn't find Kate. And she couldn't find him. *sniff*

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!! Walt gave Vincent to Shannon. How sweet!!!! I just loved that. And of course, I loved her flashback. Shoone angst. :P And I find it interesting how she set up Sayid. It really brings back to my point that now on the island, she is using him.

Jin/Sun!!! I am so a Jun/Sin shipper now. That scene was utterly beautiful and touching. I just loved it!!

And the raft going off. :eek: I worry. We need all our boys to get back. And that black smoke is freaky.

Can't wait till next week!

yendys47 said:
OH AND :wtf: THE BLACK ROCK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It looked like some Native American resort or something..I didn't really get it :thinking:
[post="1346744"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's a ship.

That was really good.

:lol: Security system . . . why was I thinking Stephen King and The Dark Tower? Locke sure knows his island.

Would Hurley be so anxious to enter the hatch if he saw the numbers on it?

^_^ Jin and Sun . . .

Loved the flashbacks . . . nice of Sawyer to fill Jack in. He needed to hear it.

Vincent swimming after the raft! Aw! Glad he headed back!

Leslie . . . that rockin' name. Poor guy, no wonder he's grouchy.

Back