X-fire

Dunno if any of you use this anymore or ever at all. I started using it again after like hmmm 2 years i think just to track my gaming time.

But if you all wanna but your nicks down if your ever bored and people are playing the same game as you then throw a reply.

Mine is cordy22, nick (cordy)

I played "Jaraeth" on SWG as an Entertainer based in Mos Eisley. I left when they destroyed the Entertainers... I also had a wookie architect and was starting a fighter. Sadly, I can't really recall which servers I played on, it's been that long.

I believe my Architect was on Ahazi, my fighter on Kerrilan or something, it starts with a "K" hehe... my Entertainer, for the life of me, I can't remember. :(

I looked up the server names to remind myself. My fighter is on Kettemoor, Architect is on Ahazi, and my Entertainer is on Eclipse. :-\

~ Jar

So I joined.. a shame it won't show you how many hours I invested into SWG, EQII, and GW over the last few years but so it goes. It's in my siggy btw ;)

I've been doing xfire since the beta but I've had periods where I forgot to login or didn't have it on my comp at the time.

Back