X-Men 3

Ahh.. 2006666666666666666666666?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :angry: (n) IT NEEDS TO BE SOONER, THAT IS LIKE TWO YEARS FROM NOW, THEY BETTER MOVE THE DATE UP! *calms* I'd rally like to see them add Kitty into it some more, I think they may have shown her in X2 (she's the one who runs through walls) but I don't know if that was her or not, cause my friends kept talking and I couldn't have heard if they aid her name during it. Also Iceman needs to be in it more...only not with Rogue cause she is kinda bugging me, I liked her aggressive attitude in the cartoon but in the movie she is all femanine and stuff.

Cast list so far:

Shawn Ashmore .... Bobby Drake/Iceman
Daniel Cudmore .... Colossus
Alan Cumming .... Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Hugh Jackman .... Logan/Wolverine
Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey/Phoenix
James Marsden .... Scott Summers/Cyclops
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos .... Mystique
Patrick Stewart .... Charles Xavier/Prof. X

Nad said:
The Phoenix will be there guarenteed, it is rumored that Orlando Bloom will land the role of Gambit, if Gambit will be there, Magneto will be there as well. They are both from the Brotherhood
Orlando as Gambit? Oh god no! He's totally wrong for the part

And in comic continuity Gambit was never with the Brotherhood. Although he did work for Mr Sinister at one point. (speaking of which...Sean Bean would make a good Sinister, I reckon).

I dont know how they could bring back Lady deathstrike cause of how she died in the second film.

However i would like to see Gambit in the film, i was looking on the IMDB site and on there forums there was talk of who could play Gambit and a couple of names stuck out of the list:

Brad Pitt - Personally i couldnt see him playing (in my mind) second fliddle to Jackman.

James Marsters - I think this would be good considering that Buffy and Angel have now finished and he might want to look away from playing the cursed Spike.

Micheal Varten - I was shocked to see his name on that list, but I think he could do the role pretty well and it would be good to see two alias stars in comic book movies

David Boranaz - Second former Buffy and Angel cast member to be linked to the role, personally i dont think that he could cut it.

Those are the people i remember reading about and it also shows you what the each of the actors would look like as Gambit in Comic form (and Varten seemed to be pretty close to the comic book drawing imo)

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 19 2004, 05:33 PM'][quote name='ILoveVartan' date='Dec 18 2003, 02:37 PM'] what about storm?![/quote]
I don't think Halle Berry is coming back, she said that she was a 'A' grade actress and wouldn't do a 'B' grade film. Something like that. [/quote]
Geez. Letting her fame get to her head.

She's doing Catwoman, isn't that considered a B grade film? Besides, she looks like a hooker in that outfit. :rolleyes:

Joyie said:
[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 19 2004, 05:33 PM'] [quote name='ILoveVartan' date='Dec 18 2003, 02:37 PM'] what about storm?!
I don't think Halle Berry is coming back, she said that she was a 'A' grade actress and wouldn't do a 'B' grade film. Something like that. [/quote]
Geez. Letting her fame get to her head.

She's doing Catwoman, isn't that considered a B grade film? Besides, she looks like a hooker in that outfit. :rolleyes: [/quote]
Catwoman's a prostitute!!!!

[quote name='Vaughn's girl_1' date='May 19 2004, 02:33 PM'][quote name='ILoveVartan' date='Dec 18 2003, 02:37 PM'] what about storm?![/quote]
my my, win an oscar and she's already developing a diva attitude? sheesh...<_< maybe they'll get a better actress more deserving of the role. how about gabriel union? As long as Hugh Jackman's back, I'm satisfied. Hugh Jackman is just plain yum... 🤤 🤤 🤤

I wish they didn't cast Anna Paquin for Rogue to begin with. She just doesn't come across as "tough" and it's really disappointing. Could have had Scarlet Johannsen or something.... :hmm:

G$f3arl3ssG$ said:
I wish they didn't cast Anna Paquin for Rogue to begin with. She just doesn't come across as "tough" and it's really disappointing. Could have had Scarlet Johannsen or something.... :hmm:
I like her a lot but I agree... she's very sweet looking, and not at all tough.

Back