X-Men 3

Halle Berry only agreed to star in the second X-Men sequel after studio bosses agreed to give her a bigger role in the forthcoming movie. The Oscar-winner was reluctant to reprise her role as Storm in X-Men 3 - but producer Lauren Shuler convinced her by boosting her character's involvement. Schuler says, "I love working with her. We would only write a huge role for her, so she's right in that respect. We would make sure that would happen." Hugh Jackman, Rebecca Romijn-Stamos and Famke Janssen are also expected to reprise their roles in film, set to begin shooting next year.

I liked Anna as Rogue, though I agree that she didn't come across as tough. She brought instead a certain fragility to the character. I agree that Hugh jackman needs to return, not because I think he's cute (I'm a guy!!!), but because he's darn good at that role. If Halle Berry thinks she's above that kind of film, she needs to step back and take stock in the fact that it was films just like that which brought her to the dance to begin with! I personally don't care (Although I will miss her in the white wig) because there are so many other interesting characters and talented performers participating. Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellan are AWESOME actors and more than capable of filling her void. I'd love to see the prof take a larger role. I think he'd be the main antagonist if they decide to go with the dark Phoenix gig.

SiriCerasi said:
NOOOOOOOO! ANNA PAQUIN IS WONDERFUL!!

I hope Kitty gets a big role
Don't get me wrong. I think she's done a good job. But when I think of Rogue I think of someone tough. Anna doesnt' show that in her character.

I don't think Halle Berry's complaint was about the quality of X-Men, but rather it was about the size of her role in the movie.
There wasn't much to her part in the second movie, and as an actress who gets paid as much as she does, there doesn't seem to be much of a point for her to be involved.

I'm not defending her, I just think it's an important distinction to make.

I believe she had a larger role in X2 then she did in the first X-men. In X2 she was involved in Nightcrawler's capture, the jet scene, rescuing the kids, and rescuing Xavier.

DIE-hard X-Men fan, even have a Rogue and Wolverine site cause I'm such a nut, and I can't wait for the 3rd X-Film. I want more Storm and Rogue and Scott in it too. But I love all of them. They're all so great. X-Men, X-Files, and Alias are my biggest obsessions, LOL!

Paradise

X-men can never go wrong with MORE MUTANTS! seeing new powers is just way too awesome. i'm a nut for special fx. i have a really good feeling that Gambit might be in th next one. did anyone notice when Mystique was looking through the files posing as Lady Deathstrike that there was "Remy Labeau" (however you spell it) above "Eric Lensherr"?

rogue is my fave character but i think that they need 2 give her the powr to fly and superstrength like in the comics. then that'd b kewl. halle berry doesnt do that well of a job as storm neway. she waz actually angry not b/c of the A or B film but it waz b/c she thought she didn have a lot of lines. first 1 waz about rogue and second about wolverine. the third will b about dark pheonix, jean and then i dunno if there makin a 4th 1.

I expect Gambit and Beast to make an appearance in the next one. In X2 "Remy Lebeau" was highlighted and Dr Hank McCoy was speaking on tv

Joyie said:
Cast list so far:

Shawn Ashmore .... Bobby Drake/Iceman
Daniel Cudmore .... Colossus
Alan Cumming .... Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler
Hugh Jackman .... Logan/Wolverine
Famke Janssen .... Jean Grey/Phoenix
James Marsden .... Scott Summers/Cyclops
Rebecca Romijn-Stamos .... Mystique
Patrick Stewart .... Charles Xavier/Prof. X
Uhh... the list now:

Shawn Ashmore .... Bobby Drake/Iceman