X-Men 3

I can't believe we have to wait till 2006-- that's a lot of waiting :(. I hope it will be worth it-- esp. the emergence of the phoenix

The Phoenix will be there guarenteed, it is rumored that Orlando Bloom will land the role of Gambit, if Gambit will be there, Magneto will be there as well. They are both from the Brotherhood

last I heard it isn't set up yet, as in it could come out earlier or be postponed, they have to work around Hugh Jackman's schedule since he is doing a Broadway play right now. I LOVE GAMBIT, I don't think Orli would be bad in that role

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - If Ian McKellen has his way, he will be reprising his role of Magneto in the third "X-Men" film.

After recently seeing "X2: X-Men United" for the first time -- "much more recently than I should confess" -- he tells Zap2it.com, "I immediately called up Bryan Singer and said, 'What can I do to make sure I'm in the third film. And are you going to direct it?"

Singer replied by saying, "Get me a ticket for the premiere of 'The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King,'" said McKellen on the day of the premiere. "So I'll see him tonight."

Singer announced Friday (Dec. 5) that is currently in talks to direct the film, and a number of the actors from the previous two films are already contractually obliged to appear in the film if it is made.

Even though the British actor played a pivotal role in "X2," he didn't see the film at he premiere or in the theater "because I wasn't looking forward to it." He changed his mind once his saw it on DVD. "It was a wonderful film," McKellen says, adding that he was especially impressed with the scene in which Iceman (aka Bobby Drake) "comes out" to his parents about being a mutant.

Oh man i was a huge Gambit fan when the cartoon series was out...and i loved rogue..she sucks in the movie... paquin is not a good facsimile at all...she was way better animated...but i love Jean Gray the best n the movies.

Back