X-Men 3

The film is supposedly about the Phoenix, which was seen beneath the lake at the end of X2. I'm still not sure if Jean's gonna wake as the Dark Phoenix or what, but she probably will be overcome by the Dark Phoenix at some stage. That whole saga in the comics was a big part of X-Men history.

*Edit* Tiger: Love your sig! :lol:

The official website is up with pictures and a teaser trailer. It looks amazing. However I was hoping to see Gambit but I don't think he is going to be in it.
X3 website
I can't wait, and the official date for release now is May 26th 2006.

I am SOOOOOO excited about this movie! I can't wait for it to come out. Hugh Jackman is my FAVORITE actor ever! I love him to death. I think it is so cool Kelsey Grammer is in it as the Beast, and Ben Foster as Angel. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I saw the teaser when it came out, then the trailer a few days ago! wow! wow! wow! It's gonna be huge! :D
Golden Gate Bridge :cry:

aughh i think i might shoot myslef!!! :stretcher: cause its everywhere now... the new tv spot for x-men 3 has aired! and i missed it!! noooooooooooooooooo :shock: did anyone watch it?? or better yet record it??

I haven't seen the earlier films ( and frankly I'm not that interested in them) but I might see this one, just because it has Ben Foster. He's extremely talented, one of my favorites.

I just got back from watching it.. think I'm gonna use spoiler tags since the movie is kinda fresh :P

the movie was really great but I don't really get why they killed off Xavier and Jean. But when they did kill of Xavier, it was no hope for Jean I guess.. loved the fight they had and the beast was awsome!

Back