X-Men2 poll

Which one should be with Jean Grey?

• Cyclops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wolverine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
okay it's almost like this. Wolverine is the Sark equivlent in Alias. Cyclops is Vaughn and Jean is Syd. we all know that she would be better ending up with Scott but Logan is there as the evil tempter the bad boy that would make it so much more interesting... with that said, i picked Cyclops because i believe in stability, and wolverin's got this vibe that i dont' like...
--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
okay it's almost like this. Wolverine is the Sark equivlent in Alias. Cyclops is Vaughn and Jean is Syd. we all know that she would be better ending up with Scott but Logan is there as the evil tempter the bad boy that would make it so much more interesting... with that said, i picked Cyclops because i believe in stability, and wolverin's got this vibe that i dont' like...
but wolverine isnt bad like sark. hes... different ^_^

SiriCerasi said:
mystery_chick said:
but wolverine isnt bad like sark. hes... different ^_^
yeah, is not like sark at all. he does have this compassionate side to him, even if he doesn't show it that often. he is a really kind guy underneath all of the animalness of him.

how about neither...back in the good old days when there was like 2 Xmen titles, it was easy now there's like 6 Xmen books every month its too frenetic too pick. One book she likes Logan, another Cyc.....UGH There felgercarb books now anyway I dont read them

Joyie said:
Wolverine.

BTW- is there an X3 in the works?
Yep there is-- and there might be a chance that the 4th (which will be the last I think) movie willl filmed during the same time (like the Lord of the Rings filming...)

I voted Scott. I think I have the same reasoning as Arash : pretty boy + pretty girl :smiley:. J/K , they just have a whole lot of history together.

November 13 said:
Joyie said:
Wolverine.

BTW- is there an X3 in the works?
Yep there is-- and there might be a chance that the 4th (which will be the last I think) movie willl filmed during the same time (like the Lord of the Rings filming...)

I voted Scott. I think I have the same reasoning as Arash : pretty boy + pretty girl :smiley:. J/K , they just have a whole of history together.
I can't wait for X3!! I gotta find out what happend to Jean Gray after turning in to Pheonix. And, did you guys know that Halle Berry isn't gonna be in it, she said that she was an A grade actor and that she coudn't be in a B grade movie (that's not word for word, but it was something like that.)

Cyclops all the way! Can't believe this is even a question! Wolverine only wanted Jean because he couldn't have her! Scott and Jean have the chemistry and Rogue and Wolverine have chemistry. :smiley:

Paradise

Cyclopes

i liked Wolverine and Storm. i loved how they were introduced in the prof's classroom. and then when she was the one who ran after him to stop him from leaving them, o so cute. but then they had to ruin it in the second one by making you want her with nightcrawler. ugh