XBox Xbox Live

SecretAgentMan

Caution: Beware of Male
Does anyone have an account on Xbox Live? I just signed up a couple of days ago and I'm addicted. My Gamer Tag is "Sissy Ninja". I suck at the two games I'm playing but it's still fun to compete with others online.

I do!! Well, my bf does. But I have his Xbox. :D I've only played Tetris. :lol: I don't know what his name is though. And I have no clue how to work it, but I shall ask him!

cool you should find out his Gamer Tag. I can borrow Tetris Worlds from work and we can compete against each other! Does he have the headset too?

SecretAgentMan said:
cool you should find out his Gamer Tag. I can borrow Tetris Worlds from work and we can compete against each other! Does he have the headset too?
That's what I forgot to ask him today! I knew I was forgetting something. :lol:

Yeah, got the headset. :D But he doesn't have the Tetris game anymore. :hmm: Cause his fam moved back to VA and they took the game with them, effers. <_< But alas, I shall find a way to get it!

Joyie said:
SecretAgentMan said:
cool you should find out his Gamer Tag.  I can borrow Tetris Worlds from work and we can compete against each other!  Does he have the headset too?

Yeah, got the headset. :D But he doesn't have the Tetris game anymore. :hmm: Cause his fam moved back to VA and they took the game with them, effers. <_< But alas, I shall find a way to get it!
i think we can still talk even without a game ^_^

SecretAgentMan said:
Joyie said:
SecretAgentMan said:
cool you should find out his Gamer Tag.  I can borrow Tetris Worlds from work and we can compete against each other!  Does he have the headset too?

I would so whip your butt in Tetris, Arash. :P

lol still be fun tho, do u own halo joyie? i'll play ya, be soo much fun :smiley:
hmm what other x-box games i have, nba games and mechassult i do.

3ffect said:
lol still be fun tho, do u own halo joyie? i'll play ya, be soo much fun :smiley:
hmm what other x-box games i have, nba games and mechassult i do.
No. :( The only game my bf has is NBA Live 2004. :lol: And I think NBA Street.

Joyie said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Joyie said:
SecretAgentMan said:

I would so whip your butt in Tetris, Arash. :P
I'm sure you would :lol:

3ffect said:
i've got x-box live, anyone want to play halo ;) my personal favourite game lol :P *rocket launchers* *evil laughs*
how do you play Halo on Xbox live? :blink:

That game came out a year before Xbox live came out. :blink:

SecretAgentMan said:
3ffect said:
i've got x-box live, anyone want to play halo ;) my personal favourite game lol :P  *rocket launchers* *evil laughs*

yep u can, there's multiplayer on it :smiley:

i bet i think they thought of it even before it came out. There's definatly live gameplay on it, b/c i've played on it b4 lol, smart ppl at microsoft :smiley:

3ffect said:
SecretAgentMan said:
3ffect said:
i've got x-box live, anyone want to play halo ;) my personal favourite game lol :P   *rocket launchers* *evil laughs*

yep u can, there's multiplayer on it :smiley:

i bet i think they thought of it even before it came out. There's definatly live gameplay on it, b/c i've played on it b4 lol, smart ppl at microsoft :smiley:
Halo is multiplayer but there's no option to play it on Xbox Live. How did you select it?

man i havn't played it a long long time, i'll have to recheck. i'm pretty sure u have to find a server on the computer first and so on.

SecretAgentMan said:
so you can't find the server on the Xbox?

do you have a headset?
definatly i have a headset :smiley:

lol i'll have to recheck, if it isn't there in the game, u prolly have to log on to computer server and access it from there

Back