XBox Xbox Live

3ffect said:
SecretAgentMan said:
so you can't find the server on the Xbox? 

do you have a headset?
definatly i have a headset :smiley:

lol i'll have to recheck, if it isn't there in the game, u prolly have to log on to computer server and access it from there
okay thanks for the info

I have a headset too. Are you on Live often? What's your Gamer Tag?

SecretAgentMan said:
3ffect said:
SecretAgentMan said:

do you have a headset?

lol i'll have to recheck, if it isn't there in the game, u prolly have to log on to computer server and access it from there
okay thanks for the info

i usually use my bro's tag, i think its s7ven7, i'll have to make another one for my self, but i 'm a bit too lazy :P, i'll tell u my new one when i get it lol

hanv't been on for a while, been too busy :( but i'll definatly play durin the summer, which is now! :D

3ffect said:
SecretAgentMan said:
3ffect said:
SecretAgentMan said:

do you have a headset?

okay thanks for the info

i usually use my bro's tag, i think its s7ven7, i'll have to make another one for my self, but i 'm a bit too lazy :P, i'll tell u my new one when i get it lol

hanv't been on for a while, been too busy :( but i'll definatly play durin the summer, which is now! :D
Cool hopefully we can play together. I just got Xbox Live about a week ago but I'm having fun with it. I'm going to borrow more games from work and try them out. Which games do you own?

I didn't know you could create another Gamer Tag. I thought it was only one per account. :thinking:

Start playing soon! Let me know. ;)

well i rent alot, but i do have a few :smiley:

mech assult, halo, project gotham, nba espn 2004, morrowwind, pretty i sure i have a few more around, dont' remember the rest lol, what u got?

Xbox live, well what can I say, here in Oz its expensive and you can count the number of people connected to it on one hand...needless to say Im not one of them....

3ffect said:
well i rent alot, but i do have a few :smiley:

mech assult, halo, project gotham, nba espn 2004, morrowwind, pretty i sure i have a few more around, dont' remember the rest lol, what u got?
the only Xbox live game I own is Rainbow Six 3. I've borrowed Wolfenstein from work. I'm going to try out MechAssault and Crimson Skies soon.

ahh, mechassult is great, the new one is goin to be soo much better, i heard it blew away the ppl at the x-box conference this year. i rented rainbow six, good stuff, multiplayer was awsome reminded me so much of CS, endless killage :P

3ffect said:
ahh, mechassult is great, the new one is goin to be soo much better, i heard it blew away the ppl at the x-box conference this year. i rented rainbow six, good stuff, multiplayer was awsome reminded me so much of CS, endless killage :P
MechAssault is the #1 online game to date. It is one of the first Live games so that makes sense. The Xbox website has all the game that are playable and weekly rankings.

SecretAgentMan said:
3ffect said:
ahh, mechassult is great, the new one is goin to be soo much better, i heard it blew away the ppl at the x-box conference this year.  i rented rainbow six, good stuff, multiplayer was awsome reminded me so much of CS, endless killage :P
MechAssault is the #1 online game to date. It is one of the first Live games so that makes sense. The Xbox website has all the game that are playable and weekly rankings.
ya, its pretty old but still so fun. second game i got i remember. I like the game but i realy suck at it lol

3ffect said:
SecretAgentMan said:
3ffect said:
ahh, mechassult is great, the new one is goin to be soo much better, i heard it blew away the ppl at the x-box conference this year.  i rented rainbow six, good stuff, multiplayer was awsome reminded me so much of CS, endless killage :P
ya, its pretty old but still so fun. second game i got i remember. I like the game but i realy suck at it lol
I'd have to try it before deciding on purchasing it. I love multiplayer games though. I can't wait till later this year....Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, and of course Halo 2. :D

man the game i'm lookin forword to is fable, ya i talked about it b4, but i think it will be the best game this year. right along side with halo 2 :smiley:
sadly there is no live, i think it would be quite difficult to do a live one of that.

A lot of people have been asking me about the release date for Fable. The game keeps getting pushed back. You should check out this game that comes out in August called Kingdom Under Fire. It's a real time strategy game and apparently it's going to be on Live.

SecretAgentMan said:
A lot of people have been asking me about the release date for Fable. The game keeps getting pushed back. You should check out this game that comes out in August called Kingdom Under Fire. It's a real time strategy game and apparently it's going to be on Live.
awsome :smiley: definatly checkin that out. i usually go to gamespot.com <- best site, u've prolly been there right? they've always got the new previews :D

ya all the games seem to be pushing back which sucks.

My Gamer Tag is "Sissy Ninja"

hehe sissy ninja...i dont have an xbox therefore i dont have a tag. but when i go home i use my bro's. it's Mavericks1455, he is quite good and could use a good butt-kicking - so feel free anytime (when i go home on spring break i shall play with one of yous guys and sho u that girls dont suck @ games :lol:smiley:

My gamertag is Brax0r.

I play Halo 2 (religiously), Splinter Cell: Choas Theory and Brothers in Arms. I hope to get some more online enabled games as I just recently got Xbox Live.

fivetoesonefoot said:
(when i go home on spring break i shall play with one of yous guys and sho u that girls dont suck @ games laugh.gif)

Hehehe. I used to play my ex in Mortal Kombat sometimes. As you may know, each match has two rounds -- three if each fighter wins one round. Well, I used to beat her the first round and then let her win the second to be a gentleman... then I'd kick her ass the last round. :angelic:

But she used to put me to shame when we played two player Super Mario World for Super Nintendo. I couldn't believe how good she was at that.

Back