For Sale XenForo Related Domains

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
I have some XenForo related domains available. All of these are registered at GoDaddy and are expiring soon. Very soon, so let me know if you are interested in any of them.

These domains were originally going to be used by a friend for a site designing XenForo styles. They decided not to go forward with the project.
  • FOROSTYLES.COM
  • FOROSTYLES.NET
  • FOROTHEMES.COM
  • FOROTHEMES.NET
  • FOROSTYLES.INFO
  • FOROSTYLES.ORG
  • FOROTHEMES.INFO
  • FOROTHEMES.ORG

These domains were registered as the result of a joke on the XenForo support forums regarding what "XenForo" related domains were allowable since XenForo is a registered trademark. In a few examples Kier mentioned cows and it struck me funny at the time of an image of a cow with a blanket over it with the XenForo logo on the blanket. Not enough sleep or something at the time I guess. I never had a chance to do the image so these domains ended up never being used other than as a dust collector in my collection.
  • XFCOW.COM
  • XFCOW.INFO
  • XFCOW.NET
  • XFCOW.ORG
  • XFCOWS.COM
  • XFCOWS.INFO
  • XFCOWS.NET
  • XFCOWS.ORG

Here are some that are going back into the general pool today... if anybody is interested in them, let me know your GoDaddy account info via a PC (Private Conversation) and I will try to push them to you assuming that I still can, else keep checking for the next few days for when they become available.
  • XenCMPS.com
  • XenForoCMPS.com
  • XenForoPortal.com
  • XFCMPS.com
  • XFPortal.com

The first batch of domains from the 1st post above are now gone and were released back into the general pool. :(

The second batch of domains from post #2 above are now also gone and were released back into the general pool. You'll need to compete with the domain grabbers now if you were interested in any.

Back