http://xfarcade.com/threads/scores-do-not-save-with-xenporta.140/

And now get this error

Error Info
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: do - library/EWRporta/Listener/Init.php:21
Generated By: Unknown Account, 30 minutes ago

Stack Trace
Code:
#0 /forums/library/EWRporta/Listener/Init.php(21): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/forums/...', 21, Array)
#1 [internal function]: EWRporta_Listener_Init::listen(Object(XenForo_Dependencies_Public), Array)
#2 /forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(54): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /forums/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(180): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('init_dependenci...', Array)
#4 /forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
#5 /forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Code:
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(94) "http://www.sociallyuncensored.eu/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&gsearch=0-9&search_type=3&cat=2"
  ["_GET"] => array(4) {
    ["act"] => string(6) "Arcade"
    ["gsearch"] => string(3) "0-9"
    ["search_type"] => string(1) "3"
    ["cat"] => string(1) "2"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

What version of XenPorta? I haven't been following the recent updates to it for a number of reasons. If there is an updated version I'll install it to a test site to see if the edits still work.

What version of XenPorta? I haven't been following the recent updates to it for a number of reasons. If there is an updated version I'll install it to a test site to see if the edits still work.
Version 1.5.2

Let it run for a while and post some content after you install it. I think it has to do with one of his blocks as it populates (only using his default supplied ones)

XenPorta 1.5.3a has been out for a while. Have you had time to review this?

I will be adding XenPorta to my site on the 22nd of this month and removing my WP bridge. I will be able to test this pretty thoroughly at that time.

I will be adding XenPorta to my site on the 22nd of this month and removing my WP bridge. I will be able to test this pretty thoroughly at that time.
Take your time. There is no visible error on the front end of this, just on the error logs and I "can" ignore them. But I'm mildly mindful of things & worry of unknown issues.

Don't get me wrong - it works. But unless I hear something new I don't see this going any further.

I'm waiting to hear anything from devs.

Don't get me wrong - it works. But unless I hear something new I don't see this going any further.

I'm waiting to hear anything from devs.
Who is the owner of XenForo Arcade?

I'd like the option to make this into an open source project on XenForo.
Allowing members to contribute to the cause and see if this will branch out development.

I just sent Kevin an email asking about this. My message reads:

So if you've noticed, there's a lot of talk - when there is talk - about whether the project is dead. I have been saying that I think it is, but this is without any proof.
Is it dead? If not, when should we expect at least an update on development? If it is dead, would you guys (I don't know who all is involved with the development) be willing to open-source it?

I just sent Kevin an email asking about this. My message reads:
View attachment 121

All I need is 1 simple, small, yes

We'll treat XFArcade the same way as we do with vBulletin4 Importer. Make it into a free community project (or Kevin could do so himself, if not me).

Attachments

• twitter.com 2012-7-19 12:35:8.png
    twitter.com 2012-7-19 12:35:8.png
    84.5 KB · Views: 136
Final response I got

How would it be different from volunteers being able to step forward now?

I answered....

Because right now, you'd be surprised on how many people do not even know there is an arcade and ask me about it. If you do not want to allow me to release this, that is fine, but someone should release this on XenForo.com. That is one of your current biggest problems is lack of exposure and awareness. Another issue, respectfully, is the lead developer is not active and in such cases, no one will come forward.

Typing this on my phone so I'll be brief. Not dead, not being turned over either (at least not yet and certainly not to those that have their own agenda). Yes, I have been away longer than planned.

Typing this way really is a PITA.

Back