XFA Build 20130114

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Attn: Edrondol & stewart1champ

Attached is the current code in the repository. It includes the new game importer from xfrocks in the ACP and from Darkimmortal it now has a new option to suppress the category tabs & a new "High Scores" column.

Two things I've noticed...
  • The "High Scores" column will remain blank until there are multiple user scores. Makes sense but when you test on your QA install you'll need to test with different account before you see anything.
  • With the new column being displayed it means less space for other columns. With Chrome I'm seeing the game name & description being truncated at smaller screen widths.
Not sure if you guys want to install it on your live sites but on your test sites please give it a good beating so we can give good feeedback to the devs. :smiley:

Attachments

• XFArcade-master-20130114.zip
    301.1 KB · Views: 99
I added a new ACP option to the repository code for the next build to enable/disable the automatic navbar link. You guys will see it in the next build posted.

To go off a little about what you stated here: Resources

If you do the hover look, like the rest of xenforo, this will erase a ton of blank space (in my eyes)
View attachment 137

Since all the rage is sidebar blocks.... hint hint xfrocks Could those be implemented on this page as well? Just shrinking the area of each section somewhat?

-Top Scores
-Most Played
-Best Rated (if added)
-Most #1 Scores
...etc...

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 105
Back