XOXOXOSarkroxmysoxXOXOXO

vics2881 said:
TephieD said:
Sarkaholic, Anders Addict, Obsessive crazy fan, they all describe me perfectly. :smiley: He is unbelievably hot!
I definitely agree with you 100%!!!

Vicky :smiley:
Unfortunately not everyone does agree. I have to clench my fists and teeth when I hear "What? You think he's hot?! He's butt ugly!" Grr. What are people thinking?

TephieD said:
vics2881 said:
TephieD said:
Sarkaholic, Anders Addict, Obsessive crazy fan, they all describe me perfectly. :smiley: He is unbelievably hot!
I definitely agree with you 100%!!!

Unfortunately not everyone does agree. I have to clench my fists and teeth when I hear "What? You think he's hot?! He's butt ugly!" Grr. What are people thinking?
I know!!! I want to be like, "What is wrong you people! He's &%#$ hot!!!" Ahhhh..........some people. :rolleyes:

I know Vicky! It makes me wanna do like Vaughn did to Sark and smack their head against the table. :smiley: Just kidding. I'm not violent. Only in defending Sark.

No Kylo!!!!! Never say that again! Don't make me hate you! I won't hate you. Just don't insult Sark. I might freak out at you then.

Sark's Girl and Vicky, my applause goes to you for aiding me in my defense of Sark who, by the way WILL NOT DIE AND SHOULD NOT DIE.

Back