Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Adriana

Cadet
Hey! I love the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood! It's a great movie. I was wondering what everyones Ya-Ya name was????

Mine is Queen Running River and Marchioness Cackles Like a Chicken! LMAO
itz kinda weird though b/c they aren't too far off their mark.

you can go here Ya-Ya name generator to find out! :woot:

I'm duchess running river... or if i use my other name...
marchioness growling bear.... or if i use my nickname Viscountess Moonless night. and if i use chanel vartan....
duchess spring frog.... and if i use chanel vaughn.... empress still night

I was really really bored so I did the name thing, and most of you probably know about my *lays down on table sluttily* thing with Sunfire, you won't believe what my name is, my name is Duke (I refuse to put duchess) Dances on Tables I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'M DUKE DANCES ON TABLES!!!

Dark Wiccan said:
I was really really bored so I did the name thing, and most of you probably know about my *lays down on table sluttily* thing with Sunfire, you won't believe what my name is, my name is Duke (I refuse to put duchess) Dances on Tables I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I'M DUKE DANCES ON TABLES!!!
everywhere you go, they will know who you are ... lol!

I'm Marchioness Preening Peacock. ::puke:: preening peacock? um..okay. Where r y ppl putting your middle names into?

LOL...if i put my middle name in w/ my 1st name i become Viscountess Drunk as a Skunk. SKUNK POWER!

Mine is Empress Eats Like A Bird! Not too far off. I put in my friend's name too, and it came out Queen Road Rage! That's completely true because she yells at pedestrians when she drives.

If I drop my last name (like cher) i become Countess Ill Bait My Own Hook...still nothin good! :(

Back