Season 4 yahoo preview clips

freaky

Cadet
click me
what do u think? did u see that sloane was w/ them?
I think he is good... and nadia..she is going 2 die? or syd will have 2 harm her (kill her) like in the prophecy? :cry:
I love nadia...

Saw them too!! Hmm interesting. According to the clip with syd and vaughn, when the device is dismantled, water will be unleased. Inteeeresting.

Also? Nadia eeevil? Awesome.

Also? Syd saying Nadia will be her maid of honour at her wedding? Had me squealing.

Argh. Is it thursday YET?? (0r wednesday, if youre an american)

Yeah, what was with syd saying "dont say it" to vaughn? SAY WHAT??

Im confuuused.

Im sure it will all make sense in the context of the situation. Right guys? GUYS?

What can I say? I don't know if someone (in particular Syd) will going to die or almost die...but it's sure that if these hours will not run faster...I'LL SURELY DIE!!! :stretcher:

I want Syd to get shot. (Not killed! Shot! Theres a difference) Cos im morbid. And i like violence. And angst. And syd getting shot= lots of s/v angst and possibly fluffiness, if youll allow me to be extremely shallow.

OMG how can hours run this slowly??????????? if both irina and nadia leave the show after this episode it's gonna kill me...:/ nadia has to stay alive!

oh my gawwwd! this is too much!!! yeah, i didn't get the whole syd/vaughn scene :confused: why was she so upset???

and omg! nadia looks so evil when she gets infected!! and poor syd was so scared of her! :cry:

relax people ... you need to watch the show and the freaking cliffhanger you will be left with will leave you wanting more and screaming ... :woot:

Garner_Chick6 said:
What if Nadia goes to shoot Syd and right as she fires Vaughn runs up and jumps in front of Syd? And then Syd shoots Nadia.
[post="1355204"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

THAT WOULD BE SOOO SWEET! HE WOULD BE WEARING A BULLET PROOF VEST OF COURSE! IS IT ONLY ME THAT I WANT SOMEONE TO BE SHOT IN THIS EP **COUGH**SLOANE**COUGH. :D I CAN'T WAIT THE CLIPS WAS SOOO GOOD! I AM LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW :woot: :eek: :blink: :rolleyes: ^_^ ;)

The S/V clip is amazing.

And we'll probably find out what she means by "Don't say it".

I have a feeling she was either talking about the fact that they might never make it out of there. Or maybe about how much he loves her. Maybe she couldn't take it at the moment.

YOU ARE PROBABLY RIGHT!! I LOOOVE THAT HE IS CONCERNED FOR HER!! WHEN HE SAID "YOU RUN FASTER WHEN I AM CHASING YOU" I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING FOR SOME REASON!! MAYBE THE WAIT IS GETTING TO ME! COME ON TIME IS GOING TO SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :D

boyscout4747 said:
The S/V clip is amazing.

And we'll probably find out what she means by "Don't say it".

I have a feeling she was either talking about the fact that they might never make it out of there.  Or maybe about how much he loves her.  Maybe she couldn't take it at the moment.
[post="1355352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ohhhh a nice little "Crossings" call back... I loved the way she wouldn't let him say what he wanted to say there... *sigh*... such good memories... even if he was married and naughty and all that... :blush: *lol* with the "you run faster when I'm chasing you..." that was a nice little callback to S1-22... "The Enemy walks in" when she outran the flood but he didn't... how sly of the writers to slip that in there without saying it directly. OMG... could time go any slower? Ugh.

spydancer said:
Ohhhh a nice little "Crossings" call back... I loved the way she wouldn't let him say what he wanted to say there... *sigh*... such good memories... even if he was married and naughty and all that...  :blush:  *lol* with the "you run faster when I'm chasing you..."  that was a nice little callback to S1-22... "The Enemy walks in"  when she outran the flood but he didn't... how sly of the writers to slip that in there without saying it directly.  OMG... could time go any slower?  Ugh.
[post="1355389"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yep, it could ... but its already slow enough .... :thinking:

God, is it the finale YET?? Could this day go any slower?? Good. GOD!!!

*jumps up and down on the spot* c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon.

Back