Yeah, so I'm new, too.

Well, my name's Babs and I love Alias, obviously, because I'm here. I never thought I'd join a board, but the long wait for S4 made me desparate for company! I converted twelve of my friends to Alias last summer and we had these insane get-togethers where we watched eps for 18 hours straight. So that was fun. And hi out there to all you long-time members and newbies, like me!

ms.katejones said:
Well, my name's Babs and I love Alias, obviously, because I'm here. I never thought I'd join a board, but the long wait for S4 made me desparate for company! I converted twelve of my friends to Alias last summer and we had these insane get-togethers where we watched eps for 18 hours straight. So that was fun. And hi out there to all you long-time members and newbies, like me!
[post="1022673"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

12 People..that's pretty impressive. Yeah I remember the days back in college when I used to do that. Once to celebrate the start of Season 2, me and Abby timed it so that we would watch all of Season 1 again and make it just in time to continue and watch the premiere of season 2. We actually pulled it off. Though we did fall asleep on her bed for a bit.

xinli11 said:
12 People..that's pretty impressive.  Yeah I remember the days back in college when I used to do that.  Once to celebrate the start of Season 2, me and Abby timed it so that we would watch all of Season 1 again and make it just in time to continue and watch the premiere of season 2.  We actually pulled it off.  Though we did fall asleep on her bed for a bit.
[post="1023166"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's hardcore. OMG, can you imagine trying to watch the first 3 seasons before S4 starts? It would be crazy...I'm gonna try it.

Back