Yeah the new series in the UK

jems

michael's widow in mourning
Yippee the new series just started on monday night on E4 - it was great!! :woot:

Anyone else watch it??

amisha said:
i saw it!! it was so great! was lex imagining that guy?
yup looked like it!!!! nutter!!!! LOL!!!

so glad you guys joined me - now i have someone to talk to about smallville!!!! :smiley: :D :smiley:

i'm kinda sad clark is already good again.. and what the hell is he doing to Lana - i mean i love the whole will they won't they but this was too much - poor girl!!! he's daft!!!!! :rolleyes:
he looks so hot though this series!!!!! :blush:

i'm in the UK and have seen all 9 episodes up to now on the new series 3 and what happens is you know when .... LOL just kidding I won't spoil it for anyone:smiley:

ok well clarks dad (forgot his name LOL) wen to that cave were all them things r about clark and his real dad and him taking over the world blah blah blah!!! neway he goes there and he's like all shouting and he took that piece from the spaceship wih him. Thn all this stuff ahppened and clarks REAL dad spoke to clarks adopted dad and his REAL dad gave clarks ADOPTED dad powers then clarks Adpoted dad beats up clark and they fight and clark rips off his shirt *drools* and etc the clark smashes the ring!!
and lex is alive and finall gets home. Then he des all this stuff to his WIFE cus he finds out that she planned the plane crash etc. Then he goes and work with his dad.
and he's starts to wonder why he can survive everything and not ever get hurt or ill so he thinks he's indestructable (like clark he's got a power too) so he's planing to make himself get knocked over off a bridge to see if it's true!!!
and that's a quick summary of the important stuff!!

nah!!! but i think it's later on in the year or they might show it after we've seen half of them!!!
oooo it's commin on tonight!!! yipee!!!
LMAO!!!!
ouch my head!!! URGH!!

i missed that part!!!
i was watchin part on the Golden globe red carpet and watching smallville at the same time!!!
LOL!!
i'll watch in on sunday!!!

Back