Season 4 Yelena = covenant head

SkyGirl5

Cadet
ok so i think everyone kinda over looked this cuz the second ep was so much... insaner for lack of a better word

anyway Katya told Jack that Yelena was the head of the covenant
not really a big shock in my opinion, i thought that for a while

anyway so... jack knows but sydney and vaughn don't
will he tell them?
or will the find out on their own?

this shoudl be interesting....

They may not care. It's just another thing to add to the list of Elena's Most Evil Deeds. Not too shocking.

What this fact does for me is further convince me that Elena is Sark's mom. I have a whole theory about this. It would explain how the Covenant knew that Lazarey and left all his money to Sark. It would explain why the Covenant kept Sark alive after taking his money and after killing the 6 cell leaders (which promoted him). Plus, the facility where Jack found all of Elena's files on Syd and Nadia was in Warsaw (where Will met with Lazarey in Remenants). It might offer an explanation as to why Irina took what was most likely a very young Sark into her care and trained him up to be the spy he is now. Just to name a few things.

WOAH! i love that!!!!!!!!
yelena is sarks mom
that's freaky
but it makes sark sydney's cousin - AHAHAHA SARKNEY SHIPPERS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
now that's very cool but kinda twisted :P
i love it!

this was great and at last we have some closure or rather explanation for what the covenant was and where it has gone............it was weird tnhat it just dissappeared - ah but now we know it didn't it is continuing in another form :smiley: very clever writing :smiley:

weird that lauren and sark were involved though!! especially after lauren telling syd about the papers in wittenburg ........like you wouldnt menbtion a nother aunt how plans to conquer the world :rolleyes:

Ya I bought it but it seemed a little too convienent. Like they had this super evil person who could be blamed for any loose ends. As in, Elena was a way out of explaining the covenenant. I don't buy it completely though.

Seems sketchy.

i really wasn't shocked when it was revealed that elena was the head of the convenant.....dunno why...
i'm just curious to know why she took sydney?

Back