Season 5 Yelena Derevko possible spoiler

ya I saw those.

weird thing is, Nadia (in the short punk-ish wig) appears to be in captivity while on a mission. Why is her old caretaker there? Or are they going to tell us she's a full-time spy, part-time babysitter?

gahh! I really wanna see those pics full size! They look so cool! One of the guys looks like that Hispanic dude from 'That's Life' (cancelled show abt an Italian family on CBS I used to watch). And who's the girl in the short red wig? Nadia? if so, what an adorable alias! :D Love it.

Leslie said:
gahh! I really wanna see those pics full size! They look so cool! One of the guys looks like that Hispanic dude from 'That's Life' (cancelled show abt an Italian family on CBS I used to watch). And who's the girl in the short red wig? Nadia? if so, what an adorable alias! :D Love it.
[post="1235500"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that is Nadia. The caption on the pics say "MIA MAESTRO, SONIA BRAGA", and they list the actors seen in the pic....

I still think that no one can beat Lena Olin--beauty, intelligence, etc.

Now the woman who plays Yelena...I don't see the resemblence at all. I'm assuming she must the oldest of the Derevkos...

Not to mention Vaughn looks like hell.

^ Wow scary. I was gonna add in my previous post that for some reason the thumbs of him look really good for once (considering I don't like Vartan, that takes a lot for me to say...). :lol: Interesting...

Back