Season 4 Yelena Derevko?

how do the russians not know that irina is dead...i mean syd has her in that cemetary or whatever by where she grew up...all they would have to do is look at the little sign.

kalvarado12 said:
how do the russians not know that irina is dead...i mean syd has her in that cemetary or whatever by where she grew up...all they would have to do is look at the little sign.
[post="1182235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I didn't think of that. :lol: I wonder if they buried her under her real name, or a different one? You'd think those Russian spies would check their cemetery records every once in a while.

ooh i thought he said Irina when i watched it but i just listened again - so the other sis is coming into play?

"Sentinel" means one who watches over or stands guard.
Or maybe she was in charge of watching over Nadia )
Intersting def of sentinel azy (y) and interesting theory!!!!

it just made me think of The Matrix :lol:

I'm pretty sure they said Elena Derekvo, which means Jack knows where Irina's other sister is. Last year I thought that he didn't know alot about them. And what was with Katya kissing Jack. That just grossed me out.

kalvarado12 said:
[post="1182235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, it's not like someone mailed them a map. ;) They don't know about the dealings with Jack, or the contract, or anything... Remember, these were her handlers when she was KGB -- BEFORE she went out on her own and became "The Man." So they wouldn't be in the know.

This is from video.google.com. It says Elena here but looking at the episodes this seasons they have had mispellings and such. I dunno if JJ meant to use Elena or Yelena. I hope they go yelena because i dont like them changing names. it undermines the show's credibility.

at 59 minutes
But for now... Good work. Thank you. So, Alexei made good on his promise. Which means our suspicions regarding Sentinel are accurate. The russians are searching for Elena derevko. Yeah. We will have to move up our timetable. It's strange, but I'm not exactly excited about returning to America for some reason.

I thought he said Irina ... I was so happy ... but reading now you guys are just killing me ... :thud: maybe it was my desire to have at least something back regarding Irina ... :blush:

anyway ... if Yelena is alive, and she was the "Sentinel" maybe not ... but we are not sure ... :thinking:

I am getting confused here ... :confused:

Sentinel is the one they were searching for--so it could not have been Irina (she is not Sentinel, and why would she send a message to herself?). Besides, I heard "Elena".

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Well actually I was running the close captioning on that eppy and it said "Elena" but like it was said before the Russians use "Yelena" but I think for the purpose of the show they are just using "Elena"
[post="1180879"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hi,

I always watch television with closed captioning on, but mine had "Yelena". I can assure you it was NOT "Irina".

One cool thing about closed captioning is that it sometimes puts the name and artist of the song. For example, at Weiss's party in the third episode it had " 'You Are Everybody' by Driveshaft" and little music notes. I thought it was cool.

Zach

Who is to say that Elena is Irena's sister. It's possible. But it could be her mother or neice also.

I hope we find out soon and don't have to wait til the end of the season.

it will more than likely turn out to be her sister. and Jack did say in Crossings that Irina had two sister EKaterina(Katya) and Yelena

It's not Irina! ;) Sorry guys, but it was Elena.

Uh, sorry to bust your bubble guys, but it was not Yelena Derevko. At the end of the episoded Jack and Sloane said they were looking for Irina Derevko. If you don't believe me read the synopsis of the episode at www.abc.com.
This would of course suggest that Irina is not dead, something that I have believed all along.

The episode script for Crossings, 3.12, has Elena, not Yelena, when Jack was telling Katya about Irina's 2 sisters.

I think it's Elena, not Yelena, but I guess we'll see.

It's Elena. From what I've read and remember, Irina is the oldest, then Katya, and then Elena. I thought that I remembered them saying Irina's code name in S1 and that it was the Sentinal. Does anyone remember that?

Driu said:
Uh, sorry to bust your bubble guys, but it was not Yelena Derevko.  At the end of the episoded Jack and Sloane said they were looking for Irina Derevko.  If you don't believe me read the synopsis of the episode at www.abc.com.
This would of course suggest that Irina is not dead, something that I have believed all along.
[post="1190273"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
They are looking for Irina, and they could be possibly looking for her through Yelena because Irina's "hard to keep track of" (especially when dead). Of course Jack wouldn't tell him that he killed Irina.

Also, the captions of the episode read Elena.

AliasALIAS said:
They are looking for Irina, and they could be possibly looking for her through Yelena because Irina's "hard to keep track of" (especially when dead). Of course Jack wouldn't tell him that he killed Irina.

Also, the captions of the episode read Elena.
[post="1194436"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

which would definitely have Elena re-appear in search of Irina ... ;)

Back