Yellow Pages in the UK...

m<o>j

Cadet
...I knew I recognised that man from somewhere! And then I was marathoning with my brother and my cousin and he pointed it out.
John Hannah, who plays Martin Shepard, in the Yellow Pages ads...hilarious...now everytime I see them, I expect him to launch out and attack someone, lol.
ETA: Okay, so it's not him...but c'mon, that haircut must have been SD-6 authourised!

Jai :rain:

amisha said:
there is no way that that dude in the yellow page ads is john hannah! are you serious?!

amisha
xxx
[post="1153964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You are absolutely 100% right...it's actually James Nesbitt...I'm gonna have trouble separating the two...gosh...they look and sound so similar!

they're irish. that's about where the comparison seems to stop, well to me anyway.

But James was in the Sea of Souls thing.

You know that old BBC ad where they take their faces off when they change into other people, well anyone get reminded of that when they saw the last Ep of season 3?

or was that just me? :blink:

OMG, it so does...and I was watching somthing else the other day, and someone pulled there face off...what was it....?

I think one of them is actually Scottish...I was looking it up on IMDB, but I forgot...oooh, yeah, I saw the ad thing for Sea of Souls in my TV guide...and went 'Okay, so that is Danny's killer!', lol!!!!

'C-H-I...' lol. And otherwise there's the one where he cuts the kids hair, and predents to shout at the hairdresser...you must have seen one of them!

Back